When locking eyes at the same time, frequently, does this mean there is a mutual attraction?

please answer!

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes yea, it usually depends on the people and situation.

However, if it happens on more than one occasion, like for example, you and a guy lock eyes a couple of times every time you both are near each other in the library or something, THEN I would consider that mutual attraction.

What Guys Said 2

• ye seems like you are both curious to know one another as in what would it be like to know each other...so yes there is a connection..but I normally prefer to speak and see who that person is to find out thier intentions. but again its up to you how you handle it :)

• personally, when I like someone I keep eyecontact DURING conversation. If not, I'll just give them a death stare lol

What Girls Said 4

• If it is happening many times then, yes, there is probably mutual attraction involved. Find a reason to talk to him. I'm pretty sure he will love that you did. He is probably dying to talk to you ;)

• It doesn't have to be. I sometimes lock eyes with random people (male or female) and we both know it doesn't mean anything. Just accidental eye contact.

• Ya but this is the same person all the time :S

• It still doesn't have to mean anything. Just the fact that you look at him, could be enough for him too look at you without actually having any feelings for you.

This isn't necessarily the case, but it it is not unlikely.

• Yeah for sure, and girl don't You feel it? Because there are looks and looks... The thing is If takes more than 3 seconds each time then its a YES, YES, YES...

But could be That only attraction the guy might have a girlfriend or whatever...

• Wait, like where though?

• where what? like locking eyes at schoo or whatever, with a guy youve never talked to

• Oh okay, then probably