Do you find PINK, the singer to be "hot" or attractive? If so, why?

My body type is similar to hers. Except, my hair is beautiful and is not short. That is why I ask.

Most Helpful Guy

• I really liked her when she first came out. She is still hot but has the weirdest hair styles lol

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• P!nk aka Alicia Moore is gorgeous. From her look to her personality. She's amazing and if you look like her take it as a good thing because she is wicked hot.

• I LOVE PINK! Well I'm not gay so I wouldn't say I like her that way lmao but as a woman I find her attractive but the hottes thing I find about her (which is the reason why I love her lol) is her personality! Sweety looks alone don't make you hot, attractive or desirable your personality is what does :)

• Gonna be honest, it's her personality that makes her attractive! She seems quite funny and outgoing and obviously has very strong opinions.

• i like her, she's her own person and that's pretty cool

• she is a man. even lady gaga is more feminine than she