Hey, sorry it's another fat girl question :P

Hey everyone, sorry to add what is probably the zillionth fat girl question to the topics but I'm a little confused. I'm not really fat, just bigger in frame. To correct this, I try to work out everyday and I have a healthy eating style. But nothing truly seems to be working. What bugs me the most is the fact that I live in a very skinny area, I'm normally proportioned but I feel so huge compared to everyone else. The guys obviously view me as too big as well because.well.lets just say that they are always asking about my friends and try to get me to hook them up with my cousins.(they really could be models) Is there anyway for me to get a little more attention from guys? I can't really work out anymore than I am and I eat healthier than pretty much all of the girls I know so I ain't gettin' any skinnier because there is no way I'm willing to go anorexic.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you just need to make as many guy friends as you can. When people look for possible dates they usually base their selection initially on how someone looks, but not when looking for friends. By approaching people as a friend you're given the opportunity to try and attract the person with your personality.

There was a girl I had an art class with in my sophomore year of high school who I was initially completely repulsed by for just, weird, unexplainable reasons. I think it was just her mannerisms. Anyway, I disliked art class already, and having assigned seats right across from her was a nightmare, I hated coming to class. Eventually as I got to know her better my opinion changed. Now I think she's beautiful.

It happens, I can't say how often, but it does.

What Guys Said 1

• You're seeing all those skinny girls around because that's what you're looking for. I would bet that there's actually a lot more girls with your proportions than the model types.

All you can do is work with what you got. You keep that in the best healthy shape that you can. If anything needs changing, it would be a thought adjustment on how you feel about yourself. I compare your situation to the guy with a small penis; he can't change the size but he can certainly change how he uses it.

You need to keep up the healthy lifestyle and just get out there.

What Girls Said 3

• if you really want to, go see a dietician. do not become anorexic, I tried that in eigth grade and passed out three times before my friend told the counselor what I was doing. But I can say that a dietician is a good idea. I had to go to one because I have insulin resistance. It's when you're on your way to diabetes, but you can change it if you eat no carbs and no sugar. My problem was every time I ate sugar and carbs, instead of my muscles using them up, they would turn them into fat, so I kept gaining weight, yet I was an extremely athletic person. but the dietician helped me and now I don't have insulin reistance anymore!

• Screw guys if they won't look at tyou for your weight. Screw them. I know I'm not skinny and I sitll managed to find a guy who's amazing. I suggest you stop looking around you and try ways you haven't. Try Facebook or MySpace and look up people who look in nearby towns that seem interesting to you.

• If you work out and eat healthy there's nothing to be ashamed off. I think if you portray yourself like your "pretty" or "model" material like the other girls guys will notice your sophisticated personality.