• Ask
  • myTake

If a guy calls you beautiful?

If a guy calls you "beautiful" is that his way of hitting on you/ flirting with you?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Ive seen two sides of thisIm really shy so when I call someone beautiful I mean it and yes its flirting..But my friend has like 6 girls on him on a daily basis and he dose it just because he always dose.. To him the word has no meaning... Ask yourself this dose the guy say it to everyone? It not he's flirting...Is her nervous when he says it.. Or only says it in text? Then he's not sure how you'll react.. And flirting... get him to open up in public If you like the guy then give him a compliment back.. If he flinches then he shy and likes you.. If he's smooth then well he may be flirting or my be playing...

What Guys Said 6

• He may just be throwing you a friendly compliment. As a general rule, if he calls you "beautiful", he's interested.~Distant

• i call my mother beautiful, ima interested ?

• Ever heard of a "motherf***er"!? Yes, man! Tap that! But really, you're naughty, 'VoraVora'! I'm telling!~Distant

• We are simple. If guy say that you are beautiful, he means that you are beautiful. You girls always search for hidden agenda and I don't know what.He said that you are beautiful for him. Nothing more. He likes how you look and probably act. That's all. That is good basis for relationship, but seriusly. From one word, nobody can tell you if he is hitting on you or not.

• Yes. if a male stranger says that to you then f*ck yeah he wants to have kids, lol.

• yea he is.

• I don't think it means that he is into you. I call all of my friends beautiful because I know what's what girls want, they want to be complimented all the time. If I am flirting I tend to call them gorgeous.Does it say it to every girl or have you never seen him say it before? If he says it to everybody, he is probably not flirting with you and just being nice. If he rarely says it or never does, then it is flirting with you.

• Not every girl. I hate compliments because I think the guy wants something from me.

What Girls Said 5

• In many cases, I would say absolutely.

• A guy probably wouldn't call you "beautiful" if he weren't interested, because it could be easily misinterpreted. If he just wanted to be friends, he wouldn't call you beautiful, for fear of sending the wrong message. So he's obviously comfortable with you thinking/knowing that he has eyes for you. Yes, he is flirting, in my opinion. Good luck! :)

• good Question +5

• lol yeah he's flirtting but make sure he's interested in you and not just your body

• could be. could also be that he's being nice