Do girls like to play with a guy's hair?

My girlfriend seems to love it a lot (it's rather long), she just can't keep her hands from my face/hair. Especially when she's sitting in my lap.

Whenever she does that it feels like my heart melts.

How do you feel about it?

• I don't really care/I prefer my guy to not have long hair
  • Are you kidding me? I love playing with my hands in his hair!
  • It's adorable, but I'd like it more if he was the one playing with MY hair, haha

Most Helpful Girl

• When my boyfriend and I first started dating I tried this a couple times and immediately he melted in my arms just like you said. even a couple times ill come up behind him when he's doing the dishes or something and just rub his back and belly and kiss his neck and then run my hands through his hair and it pretty much turns him to pudding. he has relatively short hair but its been growing out for the time we've been datin. he absolutely looooooooooves it. I think its one of his most favorite things for me to do when I touch him and show him affection. I think it soothes him a lot. a lot of times when were in bed or just watching a movie he'll curl up with me and lay on my chest/stomach/arm and ill just play with his hair and gently massage his head and he's just like a baby lol its the best thing ever. its usually the guy who always has the "protective" role when cuddling but when I do this I get to feel like the protective "ill take care of you" one and its so nice for me too. he is actually procrastinating getting the much needed haircut because he loves when I do this haha. but I love it too because of how it makes him feel.

What Girls Said 8

• I love playing with my boyfriend's hair, but I don't need it to be long to do that. Actually, I prefer short hair on guys. He's got short hair but it's really soft and I like to run my fingers through it.

I also like having my hair played with too. =)

• yeah I like to touch guys' hair

• i love touching/playing with a guy's hair. I can't help but run my fingers through his hair, especially when it's long and silky-smooth. but of course, there is an exception. I wouldn't dare to touch it if I know it's greasy and stinky. haha

• Love love love love love love it. :)

• I don't do it myself :) But I know a lot of gals who do it if the guy has long hair :D

• Shes showing affection :)

• Yeah it's like a bonding thing

• verymuch so

What Guys Said 2

• I'm fairly sure most girls like playing with a guy's hair if it's clean and silky smooth and whatnot :P mine is :D my ex loved playing with it in some way. I liked running my hands through her hair too, but not really playing with it styling it or anything, hehe.

• It would drive me nuts. I keep my hair short and I don't want anyone touching my face. It tickles and is annoying.