Guys what do you think about girls with messy hair?

Do you find it untidy, trashy or sexy?

I mean messy hair like, messing it up on purpose, sort of like what Megan Fox is trying to pull off.
Oh wow, maybe it all depends on the girl and what kind of messy, eh?

I'm not thinking of trying to mess my hair on purpose, it's just that every time I go out and wind blows on it it becomes messy and it happens most of the time. I can't always comb outside you know, heheh... But thanks to all your comments. ^_^'

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• I never found messy hair attractive, whether on purpose or or not. When I see it I worry the person might have lice or something, lol.

• depends, did we just get done phucking? did she not shower?

i mean messy hair can be stylish hair, but I guess it depends what you're calling messy

• i don't follow megan fox, so I wouldn't know! she's a retarded...literally dumb as rocks...i prefer watching people on film with difficult roles...not ones where someone stands there, says a few lines and looks hot...

• Oh lol, I totally agree with the Megan Fox thing.

• @themastaplan that's offensive to retarded people.

• I like it cos it shows she's confident enough in her looks that she doesn't have to spend seven hours in the bathroom "getting ready".

When someone like Megan Fox does it, though, it's annoying, because she probably did spend seven hours in the bathroom getting that look "right". When my girlfriend does it naturally by waking up in the morning it's far hotter cos I know it's not fake.

• messy hair on purpose for me shows that the girl is confident enough that she knows she would look good, even with her hair like that... it depends in style so I do find that sexy, although I don't usually see girls like that on the streets... hmmm

• I don't know about Megan Fox but...if "messy" means unclean than that is not good. However one of the weird things that I have observed is males & females working at cross-purposes with regards to females' hair. Males invariably find the wind-blown or windswept look to be fetching & sexy (think about models standing in front of fans) but real-life everday females (in my lifetime) have taken great pains to cut their hair off, or plaster it down or do just about ANY OTHER THING besides the windblown look..and I have attempted to ask females about it but I get the same sh** that I get regarding their make-up: your stupid, you don't know what you are talking about, you THINK you don't like make-up but you really do, You might not like make-up but other guys do...It is bloody fu***** amazing...

• I don't wear makeup and I always get the phone numbers (no offense to my friends). I wear my natural hear but keep it tidy to show that I'm comfortable in my own skin and don't have to 'fake' myself up to look prettier.

• U are not lying? NO make-up?...checked out your pics...I think your hot!.

• not really attractive.. =\ I think it shows lack of hygiene and lack of care.

• it depends on the venue

I wouldn't try to pull off a look by Megan Fox because what works for Megan Fox might not work for you

• sexy

link

• It can be pretty hot.

• Low maintenance is nice. But the artificial messy like megan fox does... no thanks.

• Executioner, Gimp-mask... Executioner with a fetish for killing?

• That's not messy. Not in my mind, anyway. I thought you meant that hair-going-everywhere-look. Not the "just need to run a brush through it" look.

• doesnt seem messy to me, I agree with WeaponZero

• sexy

• looks like it requires more maintenance than actually styling it traditionally.

• Lol, well yeah I find it untidy, I mean, that's what messy means, right?

• It reminds me of that "we just rolled around in bed" look. :D

• Mostly likely bad.

• untidy ::D of course

• only tolerable if she just woke up or had sex.

• I like it kind of in the middle. Looking like you never care about your hair isn't so great. I live in a big city, and women have very high standards about their appearance, so I'm used to that. However, showing that you have a bit of a wild side would be refreshing, so it depends on how well you pull if off. While I'm not a Fox fan personally, I can dig what she's going for. Do it!

What Girls Said 4

• My hair is always messy, and I get compliments on it all the time, lol.

• I strighten my hair, then flip it over hair spray it and wiggle my fingers through it. that way it looks like I took a shower, then had great sex and ran out the door lol. it works for me

• i think it can be very sexy...if done properly lol

• a recent survey in cosmo (I think) said that guys aren't into it