Do girls like shaved heads?

Hi, I have been bald for over 5 years and I'm 23 right now. I shave it off and have been told to be pretty good looking but that's not the issue. I wanted to know, do girls in their

early to mid 20s view bald guys as too old for them? I don't mind older girls but I just want to know the right age group for me :)

thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• This question makes no sense. If your 23 and shave your head, how would girls in their early 20s view you as too old? It's just how you style yourself. If you were bald because you are in your 60s then yes you are too old for them, not because you shave it off. Even if it was because of pre-mature balding, it still wouldn't make you too old, because you aren't old.

• and the age group of girls you should date is whatever age group you best get along with and most identify with.

• Umm its because people tell me all the time: You look like your older. One time a girl told me straight up you look older because of your shaved head. ps. after shaving the male pattern baldness still shows but I don't care I love it I just don't like to appear like a 28 yearold guy hitting on a 20 year old

• it makes plenty of sense: its because people tell me all the time: You look like your older. One time a girl told me straight up you look older because of your shaved head. ps. after shaving the male pattern baldness still shows but I don't care I love it I just don't like to appear like a 28 yearold guy hitting on a 20 year old

What Girls Said 2

• No not at all. Some guys looks very hot with a shaved head and I don't think it makes them look older.

• Nahhhh, I'm not into the purposely shaved head thing

What Guys Said 0