White Cotton Panties, I like when my girlfriend wears these, agree?

This question is for guys (and maybe girls).

I like it when my girlfriend wears white cotton panties, preferably briefs (think Hanes or FOTL multi packs). Are there any other guys that like this? I am just wondering if I am the only one out there.

Most Helpful Girl

• you're never the only one, no matter what your interest is

What Girls Said 2

• I know my brother in-law likes to see underwear lines on a girl so he doesn't like it when girls wear thongs and g-strings because there are no lines. Like the other lady said, no one is ever the only one that shares an interest.

• It's almost an innocence thing about white panties, at least that's how I feel when I wear them! they'e so white and comfortable, my boyfriend saw them and said it went with my teacher sexy outfit lol

What Guys Said 6

• MY GF is SUPER conservative, and ONLY wears white cotton briefs, but she looks AMAZING, and she teases, but I'm eventually going to get those off!! I love how they look, at her waist, with 'retro' jeans, up to the waist!
    Sometimes she wears leggings, and has the most perfect pantyline!! She doesn't seem to know, but I LOVE it!!

• I read that Elvis had a panty fetish that fixated on white cotton ones. Hope you won't be offended if I don't call you The King.

• I love it, lol.

• im a guy and i like it

• no ur not the only one its a turn on for me when i see girls wear it.. i love seeing the VPL and writing on the waistband spillout of her pants in the back... such a turn on..

• your not the only one

• I like white cotton panties too, especially the plain and sheer white panties.