Would it be weird to tell a guy that he's cute?

Are these types of compliments commonplace? I've had a guy tell me that I'm sexy but what about a girl telling a guy that. Like, saying casually, "well you're just a sexy beast."

Would that be socially acceptable? Guys, would you like it if a girl was that forward with you?

Well, I probably wouldn't use the "beast" part anyway, was just using that as an example.

I asked this question cause I was just dying to tell this guy "Hey beautiful boy" but I thought that would be too forward.
Okay, what if I said, "I want you for Christmas."

lol

Most Helpful Guy

• When a girl is forward about things like that, it's the BEST. I'd take that over someone who tried to use signs and hints any day. I wish all girls were like that.

What Guys Said 6

• If you're to do it and you and I are joking around, that's perfect. Lean in, and say it in a soft tone. And don't be afraid to grab the guys arm or put your hand on his back when you do it. Just make sure you're joking around and flirting in the first place or else you're going to draw unwanted attention to you if we weren't flirting, and say you just got up and did something like that - it just creates an awkward moment.

• I don't think so. I think the guy would most likely appriciate it. :) I know I'd like to hear it from a girl maybe even more :). I wish more girls would do this. :(

• i dnt mind but calling me a sexy beast ust sounds like you dnt mean it, sounds like friends joking around. if you think he's sexy just leave the beast bit out

• no, please dnt

u can't say more than ur hot!

say thing like, "i find you very attractive" or "you're very attractive guy"

• lol if you say that to me, you will have me ... even if its not Christmas, it is an instant turn on for me, and I will probably lose words when I try to respond..

• i agree with weaponzero, but when you say it try and make it like you really mean it, because there aresome that just say it to make the guy feel better

What Girls Said 7

• yeah I tell guys they look cute or oh you smell really good or hmm you look good in jeans or whatever I have also said you look sexy today but I would leave out the beast part out cause that's cheesy I say that to my frinds just joking around or I yell it just messing with a guy friend haha so leave out the beast part haha

they love it =]

• go for it! it sounds a little joking but at the right timing it'll be good ; )

• i actually tease the guys that I like with, "hi handsome!"

its up to them on how they're supposed to interpret it.

• I think it's fine to compliment a guy and tell him he is good looking or he smells good. The guys I know love it.

• If you are not really comfortable being that forward, you could ask him what kind of cologne or aftershave he wears because it smells good.

• lol no

• I think its fine if you mean it!.go for it!.:)