Showing bra straps, hot or not?

Do guys like when girls bra straps show? Or do they think it looks trashy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not... its trashy..

But that's if your showing it off... I mean if its the only thing on your shoulder then ya trash..

But if your dessing modest and it pokes out a little its not trashy.. But its not hot either.. Its just ok..

The only way its hot is if its extreamly sexy strap.. And some leavige is showing..

But not if its some $1 bra you find at any store.. Its still trashy looking

• This post will tackle how to make bra cups smaller. ... take the victim bra of your choice and figure out how much the bra doesn't fit you by. ... There isn't much difference between the unaltered left side and the altered right side!
      apparelshopusa. com

What Guys Said 16

• It depends...it can be done 'tastefully'...

I've seen some girls wear quite thin black ones which are like underneath a white strapped cotton dress or a combination of a nylon sports-vest combo and they look pretty cool.

• Probably trashy, but depends on the situation. In certain instances, it's appropriate, but usually it's trashy. Like, you're in your house or at the swimming pool, then it's appropriate. You're just out getting groceries or at Wal-Mart, then you look trashy.

• Yes, trashy.

• It looks both trashy and hot.

• seems kinda trashy to me, but then there are places that trashy looks good.

• It looks trashy.

• if it's intentional, it can look trashy. if it's accidental, it's fine.

• I love it and I think it's ridiculously hot!

• wait I needed to clsrify...it's hot if tasteful but not if they're obviously just hanging down on display.

• it definitely depends on the dress you wear

if it is poking out of the dress then it turns on

• i find its trashy. :/

• Hot

• Not. Do girls like seeing our underpants?

• Indifferent but bordering on trashy. Depends on the intent, I guess.

• TRASHY HOT.

I won't date you in public haha.

• really indifferent on it too wouldent say thrashy unless your entire bra is sticking out or a lot of it

• I don't particularly care either way. I'd rather see cleavage though. It's hotter.

What Girls Said 6

• it's only trashy if you make it that way, I think it can be sexy.

• Ugh, mine show whether I like it or not,

• not

• don't stick it out purposely

• Are you seriously that desperate for attention? it's not stylish it looks a hot fckn mess any female who does it looks very tacky

• If you're wearing a shirt where sometimes your bra pokes out, it's fine. But showing all of the bra strap by choice is classless, trashy, avoidable, and just plain ugly.

• Agree ...it looks disgusting especially loose straps that go all the way down to your armpit .lol