Is Adele seen as a BBW or is she not actually big enough?

Adele has such a great voice. Refreshing to hear someone who actually has a unique style these days and isn't afraid to improvise ad least a little bit.

She's beautiful, no doubt about it, but is she a BBW?

I don't think she's big enough to be called 'big'.

What do you think?

So what's the skinniest BBW?

Hahaha

A challenge!
*who's

So Christina Hendricks is also a BBW?

She's the hottest woman ALIVE! Raaaawr!

* naughty grin*

Most Helpful Girl

• I looked up BBW on google and there are some really big women on there. There's no way Adele fits into that category. (I'm going with ZenQueen's link)

I wouldn't say she's big enough to be considered a BBW, but she definitely is a middle 'B'.

^_^

And Christina Hendricks - she's definitely one of the most beautiful women out there...

• Um. Adele is the very definition of BBW Big beautiful woman that's what that means. You don't have to be huge to be big. and DUH IF YOU GOOGLE IT you will get the extreme. if you google 'Secretary' You'll get a picture of a woman in stilletos bending over in a short skirt with glasses try librarian too. It's basically any plus size individual (the size 14/16+)

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 3

• She's a bbw.

• I don't think she's a BBW, but she is quite attractive, as is Christina Hendricks :D

• She's big, she's beautiful, she's a woman.

I'm going with bbw.