What do you think of Tom Felton?

do you like tom? he acted Draco Malfoy in the "HARRY POTTER" I THINK HE IS REALLY COOLLLLLL~ Draco Malfoy is a slick haired, evil, nasty little really. Yeah. His friend bought [the Draco doll] and they were playing with it down by the riverside, torturing it, breaking its arms, and dangling it over the bridge. They killed it in the end. That was odd, playing with a toy that looks kinda like you.LOL...I adore TOM FELTON. He's one of my biggest idols and I systematically watch all his films. I have a weakness for him! WELL, WHAT DO you THINK OF TOM FELTON?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• never heard of him, but let me guess: YOU REALLY LIKE HIM.

• I always thought he was annoying but, maybe he's supposed to be like that

What Girls Said 6

• well yeah he is cute,but I haven't seen any of his movies except harry potter so I don't really have any comment on his acting and I don't really know anything about him so I can't comment on his personality either

• Pretty sexy :3.

• I think nothing of Tom Felton, I didn't even know who that was until you said Darco Malfoy in Harry Potter lol.

• When 5 or 6 year old HARRY POTTER's fans see him they often start to cry. LOL

• lol awww. That sucks, that's all he's known for.

• He's awesome :P I prefer Rupert Grint though personally :)

• I think nothing of him. He's just a person.

• i don't like him, maybe it's because of the character he plays, I don't know. but not into him at all