MEN do you find it unattractive if a girl snores?

I don't me a little light snoring is it a big turn off and is it seen as un lady like I now its natural just like farting but at times a women doing that does not look good

Most Helpful Guy

• It might be annoying at times but it's not a big deal. It's not going to turn me off. I think it's ridiculous to expect women to be ladylike even when they're asleep. If you snore, you snore. You can't help it.

What Guys Said 9

• I don't find it unattractive if a girl rips lots of massive, loud, loud, farts that reek and does it often or often poops massive poops, that block my toilet, reek and totally paint my toilet bowl in her poo so if I don't mind that I sure don't mind it when a girl snores.

• as long if it's not like really loud and long snoring it's fine with me, if it's like a little sound during breathing more than a snore I actually find it quite cute, might just be me though :p

• No, it's just one of those things you learn to live with.

• Not a problem, not like you can help it. I mean come on there are far worse things that someone can do than snore.

• i personally wouldn't care...

it would be fun to make fun of you the next day ;)

• Doesn't bother me unless it wakes me up. That's normal and I'm not that critical of a person to have it affect me.

• I really wouldn't care

• If I can get only 3 hours of sleep EVERY NIGHT because of your snoring, I wouldn't hesitate to dumb you.

• I find it attractive and erotic too if a girl snores

What Girls Said 2

• I snore, a little snore, i also take up the blanket! Hahaha

• it's a turn off if anyone snores, guy or girl