Are uneven breasts a deal breaker?

I am pretty insecure about it, but I have one breast that is a full cup size bigger than the other (One's a C the other is between D and DD). It isn't noticeable while I'm wearing clothes, but it is more-so when I'm not dressed. I'm going into college this year and would like to start seriously dating, so it's a little bit of a concern. I was just wondering: is this a big deal to you or am I too concerned about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope? I never met a man who will find that a deal breaker. He is either gay, or just has a screw loose. No it wouldn't bother me, not even in the slightest, ill probably play with bigger one if I had a girl like that.

What Guys Said 6

• Somewhat unlikely that you would have two that are true twins. And no, it's not a deal breaker.

• No it shouldn't be a big deal. Just something unique about you that I'm sure a smart mature man will find attractive.

• Yeah I don't see how that can be a deal breaker. It's not like an A to D difference anyway. I wanna say I would actually be intrigued if I were to date a girl who had the same case.

• All the random hook ups and drunken sex you'll have no guy will care.

• I'd probably need to see a picture in order to give you a good answer. Amirite guys?

• You kidding? We love variety! It's like dating two girls in one body, try shaving only one half of your nonny.

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly, you're worried about this? Lol no girl who has NATURAL breasts has the same size. Its completely normal for one to be bigger than the other. That"s just the way the human body is made...no true symmetry exists. No worries, its cool. :)

• No , breasts are supposed to be uneven.

• If someone truly likes you for who you are, then I don't think they will care if you are umm, uneven.