Why do girls always look at the tall, buff guy walking in front of me?

But they didn't even look at small 5'8 me. Do tall buff guys always grab a girls attention and keep it away from the smaller guy?

This guy could be similar attractiveness as me but they look at him and not me because he is 6'1 and buff.
I'm not talking body builder buff. I mean larger than your average toothpick sized man.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because no matter how much they pretend not to be, girls are just as shallow as guys.

What Girls Said 6

• I'd take a skinny, short guy over a tall buff guy any day of the week. Muscles turn me off, I like slender men.

• Hey, I think taller guys are cute, but I'm a 5'8" falling for a 5'2". Plus I'm not a fan of buff guys, only slightly more than toothpick, too much muscles is kind of odd... It's like they try too hard.

• Most girls love tall guys (though most don't usually care about buffness). I actually like short guys myself though. My boyfriend is only 5'6"

• I don't like buff guys so I don't really look at them all like that.

• I think it's mostly the doll like girls that think they're perfect who like the buff meat heads.

• im like all of that other then the fake tan and heavy makeup... lol uh oh

• feminine girls like masculine men? ooohhhh that's big news.

(sarcasm)

• i care more about "buffness" than height. as long as he's not smaller than me, its fine. but I hate guys that are skinny

• as for your question about WHY it is like that, it's the same for guys liking a girl's curves. the majority of guys are not opposed to curves, just like most girls like some muscles. overdo it and it becomes a turn off.

the height thing is probably also genetic.

• I would just because I'm 5'8" myself and need the taller guy. I like my heels okay?! Lol

What Guys Said 4

• Because girls are shallow.

• i find it funny you say 5'8 is small xD I'm just f***ing 5'6 how you think I feel :p but there are a lot of small girls here so.. hmm

• Have you ever seen a girl that's like 5'2 say "I want a tall man 6 feet tall"

• woah that's insane lol she would look like his daughter.. prety wierd

• It's a little saddening.

• For the same reason that guys always look at the chick with the big rack walking in front of them.

• Being bigger makes your package look smaller. I've had to point this out to girls before ''Don't be fooled by this illusion, inspect''