Why do girls always look at the tall, buff guy walking in front of me?

But they didn't even look at small 5'8 me. Do tall buff guys always grab a girls attention and keep it away from the smaller guy?

Updates:
This guy could be similar attractiveness as me but they look at him and not me because he is 6'1 and buff.
I'm not talking body builder buff. I mean larger than your average toothpick sized man.

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Because no matter how much they pretend not to be, girls are just as shallow as guys.

3|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I'd take a skinny, short guy over a tall buff guy any day of the week. Muscles turn me off, I like slender men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey, I think taller guys are cute, but I'm a 5'8" falling for a 5'2". Plus I'm not a fan of buff guys, only slightly more than toothpick, too much muscles is kind of odd... It's like they try too hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most girls love tall guys (though most don't usually care about buffness). I actually like short guys myself though. My boyfriend is only 5'6"

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like buff guys so I don't really look at them all like that.

1|0
    0|0
    • I think it's mostly the doll like girls that think they're perfect who like the buff meat heads.

• Show All
    • im like all of that other then the fake tan and heavy makeup... lol uh oh

• feminine girls like masculine men? ooohhhh that's big news.

(sarcasm)

• i care more about "buffness" than height. as long as he's not smaller than me, its fine. but I hate guys that are skinny

0|0
    0|0
    • as for your question about WHY it is like that, it's the same for guys liking a girl's curves. the majority of guys are not opposed to curves, just like most girls like some muscles. overdo it and it becomes a turn off.

the height thing is probably also genetic.

• I would just because I'm 5'8" myself and need the taller guy. I like my heels okay?! Lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Because girls are shallow.

0|1
    1|0
  • i find it funny you say 5'8 is small xD I'm just f***ing 5'6 how you think I feel :p but there are a lot of small girls here so.. hmm

0|0
    0|0
    • Have you ever seen a girl that's like 5'2 say "I want a tall man 6 feet tall"

• woah that's insane lol she would look like his daughter.. prety wierd

• It's a little saddening.

• For the same reason that guys always look at the chick with the big rack walking in front of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being bigger makes your package look smaller. I've had to point this out to girls before ''Don't be fooled by this illusion, inspect''

1|1
    0|0