Girls why is that most of you like to wear tight clothes.

In past decade, I have noticed most girls including my own gal wearing tight fitting clothes but not open and comfortable ones like skirt or a tank top or a sexy strapped gown, but y tight pants jeans which shows her panty lines and bra, some times it looks like she is not at all wearing anything underneath...y tights girls I asked her but no proper answers...can you help me out.

Most Helpful Girl

• reasons why?

A. its comfy

B. tight anything is in style

C. cause we can ;)

D. and we know what it does to you men lol

What Girls Said 13

• Some girls wear pants like that, I have no idea why. I guess they think that it looks cute to show off their underwear or they don't relaize that they aren't a size 2 so they wear pants that are much smaller than what they should be wearing. Not majority of girls do this, I'd say its pretty rare to see a girl wear tight pants like that, usually we all go for pants in our sizes. But as for tops and dresses, its worn tightly to show off our figure. A baggy t-shirt/dress won't show our curves or body that well.

• as long as it looks good, fits good and I feel good than I'll wear something tight but not like slut, stipper or skank tight just something form fitting and something that shows off the great features we girls have :) in the end a girl should always love her body we are all different but I'll wear just something comforting in the end :)

• I have not a least clue why. I guess because if they got it they want to falunt it?

I don't seem the point really... I'm used to baggier jeans and dress pants and long skirts with poofy tops and big blazers, but that's just me. (And no I don't not wear tights things because I can't pull it off xD)

And the point one girl made about range of movement is partially flase, a lot of dancers that are more techno styling (faster paced, more movement) wear baggy tripp pants beleive it or not, that's where the style came from.

But as for tight clothes, some girls think tat wearing things for twigs makes them twigs. When in reality it just makes them look like dough exploding out of a tube.

But hey if a girl can, might as well wear it, even if the rest of us don't get it xD

• Tighter fitting clothes offer a lot more freedom and range of motion, in my opinion. Why do you think dancers wear tights? It's so clothing doesn't restrict their motion. Like, I like to wear dresses and I wear them pretty much every day but I wear leggings and spandex shorts underneath them.

• I like to wear tight clothes because it shows off my shape and I feel like I get lost I loose clothes /= it also makes me look bigger.

• I like the feeling of clothes fitting snugly to my body. Plus it looks a lot better than baggy clothes, too.

• oh OK so its just for pleasure

• 'Plus it looks a lot better than baggy clothes, too.' ... 'oh OK so its just for pleasure'

Duh duh suh.

• Mr baggy clothes thanks a lot for your innovative comment.

• because you can't find anything at the store anymore that's not tight, short, fitted,etc unless your shopping at a misses store for older women

• I like tight clothes so I where them...

• i love my jeans to be super tight. I wear a long fitted shirt though

• Thats the influence of Carnaby Street Boutiques.

• It depends on the girl. I mean you can't make an generalization. One girl I knows where only baggy clothes, another wears just tight, and me I like to wear tightish jeans (not where anything is hanging out, but you can still see my figure), tight, but long shirts, and baggy sweaters. So, I mean every girl is different.

• so comfortable I love yoga pants and leggings/jeggings plus give my body good shape honestly I don't dress to impress men if I had a boyfriend I would make effort to look good for him and be all girlie but since I'm single I just dress to my comfort and tight clothes are cumfy and just feminine and pretty much own the fashion industry a girl that would wear baggy clothes is considered a tomboy and not the best looking woman plus I don't wanna drown in some baggy clothes and swim in them I want my clothes fitted well and rest nicely on my body effortlessly

• also go to the mall and observe and study the womens sections you'll find that almost every piece of clothing is desgined in a tight fitted and feminine way its almost like you don't have an option to dress baggy because its not standard may be for men it is and you have choices but women its just natural to be feminine

• also, I have a friend whos a girl who is Muslim and in her religion she has to be conservative so she has to sew long veils and burqas to cover her body so that men don't check her body out, may be that's standard for islamic women but for all other nonMuslim women we wear whatever we want and what's cumfy, what do you want us to do wear burqas too?

• Its So comfy

Its hard to find loose fitting clothes

We think it looks better than loose fitting clothes

and We know how you guys get when we do wear those kinda clothes ;)

What Guys Said 5

• How old are you? I disagree. If anything, they are wearing more loose and baggy clothes. I hate it. Bring back the tight jeans !

• Girls like to look desirable and let's face it...tight clothes make them look desirable.

• They like to make guys horny.

• Women love to flaunt their bodies, that's why they all like beaches in summer. They can't wait to wear close to nothing and get guys' attention. They like the feeling of being desired. During the rest of the year, tight clothing is a good way to show their goods without being labelled as whores. But don't be fooled, they like to do slutty things when they can get away with it.

• I would think (though I'm male and not qualified to reply really) that it's just more revealing and sexy. That's what you would do if you want the male gaze, I'd guess...