Do you think Jessie J is attractive?

I know there are some speculations of her being bi or lesbian, but if she was straight, do you guys find her attractive? or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think she has great long legs and yeah she is attractive to me

What Guys Said 6

• I have no idea who Jessie J even is.

• she sang "price tag"?

• Never heard of it.

• Just googled her. She looks like a plain normal everyday girl with nothing special who just happens to dress in extravagant, eccentric outfits and load on the makeup, which is unattractively.

• Nope...

• Don't know who she is, but her being bi or lesbian makes her even more attractive.

• She is unattractive to 99% of men. Being a musician is awesome, but the hair and makeup put us guys straight off.

• Ehhh, not really. I'm not a fan of all that makeup and her hair.

• Who? *Googles* Not really.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think the way she does her make up does her justice , but under the purple lipstick I think she's got a pretty face x]

• Yes, I think so. Not classically beautiful, but somewhat exotic. Her body is absolutely amazing, as well.

• If she didn't cake on so much make-up you would be able to see just how beautiful she is.

• she's okay. I like her personality.

too bad her music sucks

and she admitted to being bisexual.

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I think that she is really pretty with a great figure :)