Do tight clothes make a guy look like douche who is all up himself?

Do girls like tighter clothes on a guy or baggier ones?

I have a friend who comments about how I always wear skinny jeans and tight shirts... Just wondering if this is a bad thing for a guy to do...

Most Helpful Girl

• if you wear a shirt so tight that you can see his nipples then that is WAY too tight lol I had a teacher that did that... ew. I think that shirts shouldn't be tight I don't think it's attractive at all

• =( what if the guy just naturally has the kind of nipples that make themselves visible in baggy clothes?

• lol. I thought about doing that once but then decided its just too stupid. would it be a deal breaker for you?

• no but I'd be playing with them all the time rofl just cause they're there xD

What Girls Said 5

• If he is covered in Ed hardy and fist pumping... then yes tight clothes can make a guy look a little doucheyyy. All and all some men can pull off the tight shirt look, especially if one is muscular. And just because someone would wear tight clothes doesn't make them a douche, just present yourself like wise if people are being stereotypical.

• tight clothes are hott especially if he has a nice body. they don't make him look up him self atall.

• Is skinny and narrow considered a nice body, or beefy and muscular?

• Okay, to give you an idea of what size 28 pants are, most men wear 35-40 pants...

• 35 is average not so in shape person I would think where 40 is a little hefty, I'm a 31-32 if that helps haha

• link <---Like this! You see how his cloths fit him. Not too baggie & not too tight.

• My clothes are tighter than that :/

• Hmmm, well some girls may like your style. I prefer that style. It's all based on preference.

• baggie pants are not attractive. neither are too tight clothes. but there are types of pants that aren't too tight and make men's butts look bigger ha ha

i think they are great.

• I'd rather have fitted over baggy ANYday.

What Guys Said 1

• Tight clothes on a man these days normally suggests he is gay unless it's for a specific uniform or a costume. The 80's are long gone when everyone wore tight pants and t-shirts.