I want my boyfriend to dye his hair black..

He is blond and it washes him out, I think black would look stunning and make him look goth/punk, which I love, but I know this would be changing his style and changing him. I am going to suggest it anyways, any tips on how to do so?

I want him to look like the son at the dinner table in this video... link

I think I will show my boyfriend this video and see what he thinks of this hair style...maybe I will offer to dye it for him..idk what else to do to convince him

way to exaggerate guys, yes I love him, I just think his hair a shade dark would compliment his skin tone... forget this site.. you guys take things too serious

Most Helpful Guy

• do it while he's sleeping, haha:)

What Guys Said 2

• there's nothing wrong with suggesting the idea to him, so long as it's only because you think it will suit him, not because you are unhappy with the way he looks.

Suggest the idea to him and see what happens, the worst he can say is no :-)

• I swear what's the point of being with someone if all you want to do is change them.

just because your unhappy with yourself and feel the need to constantly change your hair does not mean he has or want to.

What Girls Said 2

• Let me ask you something, do you even like this guy? When you're in a relationship you don't change the person! He's gonna think you're shallow.

• -.-