What do guys think about girls with big calves?

I live on top of a hill, and walked to and from (2 miles each way) school every day in middle and high school. My calves are about 19" around and I hate them. My thighs are big too, is there a way to make both my thighs and calves smaller?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm the same... I have really big thighs and calves from living on the side of a hill and by doing things like horse riding and the job I do. I spend hours on my feet and walking and running. I know it's annoying, but your body developed those muscles for a reason. I know it's not very comforting.

If it makes you feel better, I'm 3 inches smaller than you and I've got like the same leg size!

The only real way to make them smaller would be gentle exercise and weight loss.

What Guys Said 5

• Long distance running coupled with losing a little weight will make them a little smaller, bu so long as you are wlaing up hill so much, they're going to be big.

I wouldn't objec to muscular calves on a woman, though, but yours are the size of mine! I'm 6' and 185 lbs.

• Questions:

1. Are you taller? It's not calf size, it is the proportions.

2. Wouldn't such exercise make you slim and athletic? That's a good thing!

• I'm 5'9, but I've been told by people that I have really big calves. I'm incredibly jealous of girls with slim legs.

• I'd have to see pics, but honestly, a girl with strong legs seems like a turn-on to me.

• sexy

• start jogging on a flat surface (with 0 slope)..like 5-7 Km daily... and control your diet... increase intake of fruits and Veg..decrease proteins and carbohydrates...

• I love strong legs that's f***ing hot! :D

What Girls Said 1

• Some guys like them, some guys don't preferences.