What do girls think about eyebrows of men?

girls this question is for you.

do you like thick eyebrows on men? or you want them thin?

if they are thick, is it a an important trouble?

Updates:
i have just talked to my girlfriend about this and she sad that is not bad. she sad I didn't need to make them thin out and she noticed to love me. <3 I love her, too.
make them thin out . lol :D I couldn't know what to write.

0|0
12|1

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the guys overall face, if his face is overall attractive he can pull of thin or even thick like this link But in other cases sometimes thick brows may not be ideal link it all depends on the face lol

1|2
    0|0
    • i have a nice face, green eyes and I am brunette. my girlfriend says she loves these. but she never talked about my eyebrowns. they are stick and I wanna thin them. do you think I should do it?

• Show All
    • now how will I delete this link? I don't know :P

• You can't lol It's there forever!

What Girls Said 11

• only unibrows are not very nice to look at. normal brows don't affect me in any way.

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as its no a unibrow or the hairs are growing in crazy directions/ways; its no big deal.

1|0
    0|0
  • actually I have little obsession on guys with thick eyebrows :P

and I just say please leave them as they are, thin or thick, because it would look so bad if you try to remove some of them! I can not even stand guys who shape their eyebrows like girls!

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't want them thin...

As long as you don't have like a uni-brow I don't have a problem with it.

My boyfriend has bushy brows...but, I like hair on him. hahaa

0|0
    0|0
  • Just leave em the way they are: natural

thin eyebrows usually are worn by girls than guys

I;d say I fancy thick\natural ones but if you have some massive 1\2 inch ones (and believe me some guys do) then thinning em out a little will be perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • well...it really depends on the guys facial features...when I see a really hot guy I might point out that its because his thick sexy eyebrows are what makes him stand out

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as I can see his eyes, and if its not a unibrow. Keep them neat, like not climbing up your face. We want to concentrate on you not your eyebrows.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing.

0|0
    0|1
  • no, I prefer them thick... I hate it when guys over-groom their eyebrows and end up looking like RuPaul.

0|0
    0|0
  • natural eyebrows are always best although I find thick eyebrows extremely attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them natural whatever they look like.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• i find mine kinda intense which most people commented on mine :D

0|0
    0|0