Tragus piercings, gorgeous or not?

i actually had my tragus pierced about a year ago, but I had to take it out because of my older brother, as he didn't like it and said it looked trashy. but now, I'm thinking on getting it pierced again. I would like to know if people find tragus piercings attractive and is it as dangerous as my brother has made it sound?

Most Helpful Guy

• lol I had to google "tragus". Wasn't sure what the hell it was. "Oh, it's the little ear clitoris thingy!" Anyways, whatever floats your boat. Not sure why the couple answers so far are against it. I'm a big fan of personal expression and body art/modifications. I think they are cool. Wouldn't go as far as calling it gorgeous, but that's just because I'm not that turned on by women's ears. But very cool non the less. The only piercing I'm against are nipple rings. My ex had hers pierced and they f***ed up her nips. She lost sensation in both nips. Also not a fan of gauging sh*t out. Looks cool, but smells like sh*t. Literally, gauges always smell. I say go for it, You can always take it out later. Can't say the same for tattoos. What's the harm? Express yourself

• thank you! thank you! :D and yes, I really do no like nipple piercings too.. and again, thanks for the positive answer! :)

What Guys Said 14

• Your brother is right; you look like you're despearte for any kind of ttention, and it IS also a little dangrous because an infection could spread into the ear canal quickly,

• I think Tragus piercings on a female are extremely sexy! Then again, there is something about a woman with piercings and tats that are sexy to me!

• i wouldn't say they were gorgeous or trashy. a few piercings look good on some girls, and if a tragus stud suits your personality and your look, do it. just don't get addicted and end up with loads of piercings or you would look like trashy

• its a different deal but it sure doesn't look trashy like you bro says. Depending on what you put as a piercing, it can actually look real nice and elegant.

• I don't like them very much, but I'd accept it over something stupid like a nose ring of lip piercing.

• I wouldn't say it looks trashy, but I also don't think it looks gorgeous either.

You should do what you like, but in my opinion, I'm not a huge fan of them.

• Do what you like. As for trashy, my mother has her tragus pierced and she's a nurse. People judge less on ear piercings than you'd think. For cute ear piercings, consider an industrial, or a rook, or maybe a snug.

• Not gorgeous.

• looks weird to me.

• Not trashy or gorgeous... looks rather weird in my opinion.

• Personally I like tragus piercings on girls. I think they are cute and sexy. You should get it repierced especially since you miss it. You should definitely pierced it again.

• I dig it. Not for everyone though. Some people can pull it off and it just looks weird on others.

• Only piercings i like on girls is earings

• Why would you want to? Honestly, I think any piercing other than traditional earring piercings are simply unattractive and, as your brother said, they look trashy. I hate to be rude, but sugar coating is lying. The truth hurts.

What Girls Said 14

• Not gorgeous but they're cool and I like them. I have my industrial done ( and 11 piercings in both ears combined) and some people think it's weird but it's not like I care, I don't think you should of taken out your tragus piercing because of something your brother said, you aren't trying to impress him. I say do what you want and whatever makes you happy.

• I don't know if I'd call them gorgeous, but I have no problem with them. They're just ear piercings to me.

• Another person's opinion shouldn't be a factor in what you do with your body, not even on GAG. & you won't get an infection if you take care of it. I want to get one soon as well. One guy might think it's trashy but another guy might think it's awesome.

• If you like it do it ! Me personally I do not think its trashy I think its a dumb piercing what's the point... its painful and not cute to me in anyway... but if you like it do it my opinion should not matter! its your body!

• I just got my tragus pierced and I love it! Re-do your piercing :) Your brother is wrong!

• I love that piercing! I'd like to get it done eventually lol how bad did it hurt when you got it done the first time?

• It's not gorgeous...but cool.Do it if ya want to.:)

• not a big fan but that's just me.. I'm sure there's plenty of peeps that do like it :)

• I like my tragus piercing.

• Sorry, but I think it's really ugly and attention seeking. I don't think it's attractive or appealing at all.

• I have mine done and I love it.

• I have 9 ear piercings, I think some boys find it looks daring,implying sauciness

• gross

• I don't like it much but to each their own.