Is a leather jacket o a girl attractive or butch?

.i recently bought a leather jacket and I like it but is it a turn off to guys?

i bought it because they are warm and I like them. I do dress up but I didn't buy it because of fashion I bought it because I needed one for the cold. I didn't want a big bulky winter coat.

Most Helpful Guy

• Extremely sexy. I know this is a one year old question, but I thought my answer is still relevant. I love when girls wear leather jackets.

What Guys Said 4

• Hmm.. in general I don't like tough girls but I gotta agree with anonymous :).

Unless it suits you really good.

But, yea, thing is otherwise it will look like you're wearing it for fashion and it gotta be your own taste people like that more ;).

If you bought it for that and not for fashion, wear it ;).

THere's guys who love a little toughness in women, it's definitely no turn off in general I think.

• It's a huge turn on if she is.. you know tough. A girl that doesn't take sh*t or care how she looks. But if she's just some cute little ditsy thing that's wearing it for fashion. Then it's like why the hell are you wearing that? you gotta be able to pull it off

• TBH, I really don't like normal black leather jackets - I like them in dark red though.

• unless your trying to duplicate the look from the film Grease involving Sandy , it would look good.

What Girls Said 5

• You're worried that people will think you're a lesbian?

Wear the jacket hetero women are allowed and it looks feminine

:P

• leather jackets are sexy! I have two of my own, many girls own leather jackets.

• Pretty :)

• I have a black one, I don't think its "butch-like"

• I love leather jackets..I beem meaning to buy one but to expensive