I think being tall is a curse.

I really do hate it. I'm 6'4 and it just seems that both genders are just intimidated by me. Girls will always look, but never try to talk. Its hard to make guy friends because they may think they are inferior(what I was told). The only time height comes in handy is sports which I do a lot of (basketball) but the cons outweigh the pros.

So I think people who complain about not being tall should just be happy and be careful what you wish for, its a curse and you stick out like a sore thumb.. It sucks

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree. I'm 5' and love it. I would never want to be "model tall" like all the 5'11" girls like to call themselves.

Anyway, you should just own it lol. Don't bring it up or make a big deal of it. Maybe try to approach girls yourself. You said they look, but never try to talk? So next time you see one looking, you should go talk.

• Its too creepy and I don't like to make people uncomfortable..

• trust me, if they're looking at you a couple times, or for more than a second or so, they think you're cute. They won't be creeped out if they're attracted.

What Girls Said 5

• well I hate being short I'm 4'10.5 and I hate it lol I wish I was taller but honestly all the guys iv dated excluding my husband were over 6 foot. my babies father is 6'5 so some girls like it lol

• haha yeah trust me I know how you feel I'm 6'4'' too lol :P

• I like tall guys, and I know a lot of girls that do as well. Don't worry about it.

• I don't think a guy being tall is usually intimidating to a girl. My brother is almost 6'5" and girls flirt with him all the time. Most of the time girls like it when a guy is tall.

• Does he play sports or athletic? Does he initiate first?

• No he doesn't play any sports and he isn't athletic. I'm not sure who talked to who first for his girlfriend but for the girls that flirt its always them that start it.

• I don't think it's your height that's an issue. Because girls like tall guys.

• It can't be any other issue?

• So your drop dead gorgeous and have a perfect personality? The only girls I know, including myself only like 6ft plus guys! It must be something else.

• I haven't approached anyone I liked so I don't know what your saying..? I do look good though that's all ill say.

What Guys Said 4

• Would you rather be shorter and have girls overlook you and never give you a chance because you don't meet their height requirement? That sir, is a lot worse than intimidating people. I'd have girls tell me that they're surprised they like me because of my height and that usually they wouldn't have given me a second look. It's a "grass is greener" scenario.

• How tall are you?

• That will remain an infinite mystery but I'm over 5'4" and under 5'11" ;)

• Wow you are a fool. I'm 5'5" dude I would kill to be 6'4", it would be so much easier to play ball. Not to mention you don't need to work hard to impress anyone. Stop complaining dude.

• I am 6'5 almost 6'6 I generally slouch to make myself look smaller and stand in a wide stance. I know what you mean but sometimes it's great to use as a point of interest. I always got caught doing stuff in school because I was easy to spot being 6ft at 14 makes hiding hard.

• As a male, you can't receive a greater gift than being tall. It's top of the list for most girls. You must be doing something seriously, seriously wrong.

• I haven't approached anyone so I wouldn't know...