Question for girls that go commando for comfort or to avoid underwear lines showing?

Don't you worry about getting wet unexpectedly and people being able to see or is that not ever a problem?

I just read a question about not wearing underwear and lots of girls say they don't wear it all the time but I always thought underwear is an absolute must for women. So how do you avoid embarrassing situations when going commando? And what about periods, do you still go commando even during that time of month?

Most Helpful Girl

• I never go commando unless its sweats at home. But to answer your question, when a girl gets wet its not usually close to being enough for it to soak through materials and be visible. If anything, the wet spot would be more between your legs and hard for anyone to tell if you have your legs closed.

What Girls Said 5

• "Don't you worry about getting wet unexpectedly and people being able to see or is that not ever a problem?"

Well I don't ever go commando, but I've actually still gotton wet enough to go through my jean shorts. lol

• lol (laughing with you) How did that happen? Obviously you were turned on but I've never noticed that happen to a girl. Were you turned on for longer than normal or did something turn you on to the extreme and made you super wet or what? I thought underwear would stop that. My underwear always stops my precome from showing but there were a few times I came in my pants and that did show through lol.

• lol OK, well being an adult I have to advise you to wait for sex but I'm a realist not your parent so I know stuff happens. Be extra safe if stuff happens, use all protection possible plus make him pull out if you do have sex. Don't count on hm pulling out though because it's hard for guy's to stop in the moment, if he is in you assume he will come in you even if you ask him not to so at a minimum use condoms and if you can use spermicide and birth control pills do it.

• Thanks, we won't be having real sex anytime soon, but I'll definitely remember that. lol

• I wouldn't go commando during my period. And in a dress that isn't too short I doubt me not wearing panties would be too noticeable. I've contemplated it a few times.

• I love during your period. It's lovely too want too be at the verge too cry wearing panties during your period. Which I love during your period, is that I love too see the waistband of your panties and you see the waistband of my boxer briefs.

• I'll go commando occasionally...never with jeans though, too uncomfortable. If that situation happened (getting so turned on in public that I was really wet) I highly doubt anyone would be able to tell...so, no it's not an issue lol

• Guessing it's a comfort issue. For me, it's incredibly uncomfortable so I will not not wear underwear, particularly out. They make thin, small underwear to avoid lines. lol

• If your particularly out on your periods, wear underwear. It's best too leak in your underwear, rather than directly into your pants and shorts.

• I never did or will go commando. There is underwear with very very very thin material that doesn't show lines.. so that's not an excuse. I tried not wearing them once .. at home .. because all my clothes were in the washing machine .. and I hated it .. Felt that something was gonna fall or something lol

What Guys Said 1

• I've wondered this myself...good question.