Wearing a low cut top on a first date during the day?

Is this OK or will it give the (wrong) impression that I'm slutty? I would probably wear it with skinny jeans, uggs and a cardigan or something. It's just cos I'm a 32D so I don't know if it's a bit much. I feel like it's OK but I usually dress quite conservatively, so when I wear something like that it kinda makes me feel like people will be getting a bad impression of me?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you usually dress conservatively, I wouldn't wear a low cut top just because it is the first day. It's better to dress conservatively the first day, so just dress how you normally do. I wouldn't say people would say you're slutty, but you wouldn't get the sort of attention you are looking for I'm guessing. If you are concerned your outfit might be a bit too provocative, what would a guy who is looking at your breasts think?

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't think you are a slut by what you wear. It is mainly how you present yourself really. You can have two identical outfits and put it on two different women. One might look slutty while the other is just fine.

Wear whatever is comfortable and makes you feel sexy.

• dam 32d lucky guy

What Girls Said 2

• It depends on how you wear it as well as how low cut it is. I personally think it sounds fine especially with the cardigan but I don't know how low cut you're talking about. I'd more concerned about wearing uggs.

• If you have big boobs I wouldn't advise it on a first date. A little bit is fine but if it shows a considerable amount of cleavage with big boobs, it is iffy. I would wear a mid thigh pencil skirt that shows off your curves, tucked into a high cut shirt, with cute shoes. This shows off your curves and shape without looking too over the top.

Guys love it on me.