Do guys like girls who wear elegant clothes?

Do guys like it when a girl wears a lot of elegant clothes?? Wherever I go I always wear elegant clothes. I stopped wearing regular clothes that are in these days.. I'm not much of a "in style" kind of girl..so guys do you like it when a girl wears elegant clothing?

Most Helpful Guy

• A womans style is a statement of her personality. When I see a girl in the heels, and the business suits ( that's what I like girls wearing though ) I think she's probably spend some time in a mirror putting that ensemble together. Which is fine for me. But judging people off outfits is kinda stupid. and for this reason. That same girl who wears the pumps has a sweat suit she might wear to go hangout with her buddies, and sit around, and they might run to the grocery store to get popcorn, and I MIGHT BE IN THE GROCERY STORE. lol.

Women over analyze what men are attracted to. its not clothes, It's not makeup. It's personality !! Okay there are first impressions. true. And what your wearing is gonna make one, but once you open your mouth to speak is when you establish the type of person you are. And that's more attractive that the pumps you got from ALDO, or the JUICY jeans. Fashion is women impressing women. Men don't know silk from satin half the time. We really don't care. Spend 500 bucks, spend 50 bucks. If it's cute on you, were cool. NOW TAKE IT OFF. Because all I really cared about was what you had on under it anyway.

What Guys Said 2

• I do but that's a personal preference it shows that a woman is not trying to get a guy that likes her for her body so much as her personality. That is just my personal opinion though!!

• We sure do. :)

What Girls Said 2

• To help the guys better answer your question what is your definition of elegant? Like special occasion dresses or professional business suits?

On and average day are you wearing something like what we may see on a beauty contestant or something along the lines of Jackie O?

• More along the lines of model material clothing... ex; a long sweater (fashionable) with jeans and long boots

• Regular guys might think you are "high maintenance" but you will probably attract more elegant guys who care about fashion.