Facial piercings on men?

What do you think ladies? Do you like men with piercings yes or no?

Why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on his features, honestly. I'm a big fan of piercings myself, obviously, and I tend to like them on others as well when it suits them. Lip piercings can be cool, septum piercings can be cool, both piercings I have. My ex got his lip pierced shortly after I had my septum done, and I liked it on him. And I actually know several guys with septum piercings, in a larger gauge than what I have, and they pull it off well because it suits their style and persona. I also like a nostril piercing on a guy, if his nose and face and style are right for it, preferably a ring, but if not then just a plain stainless steel nose stud [bone, screw, whatever]. I'm not a huge fan of eyebrow piercings in general, but they look good on some guys. And I know it's not a facial piercing, but I like gauged ears on a guy, and have mine stretched to 00g. My current boyfriend has stretched lobes, bigger than mine, I'd guess like 1/2", maybe slightly bigger because he doesn't wear conventional plugs, he makes some out of random things he has on hand.

You got any piercings?

• No, I was considering an eyebrow piercing, my friend (female who has her labret?) was tellin me I'd pull it off, but I've got more of a "skater bro" look. Not sure I want any gauges in my ears, and if I do, nothing big. I was considering a lip ring or labret, as I was advice by another friend. (all female friends.)

• 2-3 grand per sleeve, I know a guy who would do em for half price. I still need to work on getting the cash.

• I feel ya, I'm still holding off on getting a few pieces done that will easily be $200-300 apiece, just because it's not practical for me to spend that much money on them yet, I never have that much cash I can spare and I have other things to save up for right now. =/

What Girls Said 33

• link

if you look like this, then ... nice.

Basically, they don't in most cases do much for me; like I've never thought a guy was hot because he had facial piercings, but I have thought guys with facial piercings were hot. In essence, I guess, if you look good you look good. As long as it's not OTT then I'm fine with it. Just one or two and it's cool. When there's loads, then it's a turn off.

At least for me.

• For me, it depends on his facial features. I have guy friends with various facial piercing. Spiderbites, nose rings, angel bites, Monroe, tongue, eyebrow, inside eyebrow, bridge, septum... This being said, there is a point where it looks too much on anyone, and you go from being human to a pin cushion. In regards to another comment that I read, I do not assocaite facial piercings or tattoos with aggression, danger, and bad manners.. I have onky.my belly button piercws, but I do have a good sized tattoo and a small tattoo. I am a very polite young woman and I look for the beat in everyone, and I am by no means promiscuous or anything associated in a bad light of people with different body modifications. It is all in how you hold yourself as well as what it is you are getting. I mean, if you get a tattoo of a skull ripping a woman's face off with a surface piercing for a nipple, that may have a meaning but I wouldn't like that. But with the face, it is all in the structure, whether you use a bar, a stud, or a hoop, the color and how you hold yourself.

• Not facial piercings. Sure those uber hot emo boys make them look nice in pictures, but I'd never date a guy with a facial piercing. Ears maybe, but no where else. Who wants to kiss a metal mouth? I'd never ask a guy to kiss me if I had a facial piercing, so I wouldn't expect a guy to ask me to either.

• I like it so long it's not Over the top. I don't really like when they put huge holes in their ears. But I do think it's sexy if they have an ear pearcing up top or maybe those little loops on ear lobes. As far as facial peircings I like the small hoops on eyebrows or on the lips. I dislike when they have stud pearcings. I think little hoops are sexy but the studs especially diamond studs on ears are a huge turn off.

• Haha, I liked it when I was like.. 16. I thought it was so hot. Now I look at boys with facial piercings and think they look retarded.. actually anyone with a facial piercing. It just is not attractive to me. I want a man. Not some guy with metal in his face that can't get a decent job.

• Lol.Hey to each his own.

• But I wouldn't go on the assumption that because one has piercings/ink they can't get a decent jobs. plenty of people in high places with both.

• I've never seen a guy in a high place with facial piercings. Unless we go the unrealistic route of being famous. And yes, to each his own. Which is what my answer was. My own, my opinion on it. Ha.

• Well if he's attractive already it won't do too much damage to his looks or my opinion of him. But as someone who had four facial piercings when they were a kid I can honestly say they are quite dumb and you get these odd little scars that don't quite disappear. I don't know, it just reminds me of when I was fifteen and had the intelligence of a bar of soap.

• Alright I'll take that into consideration. I've been told to have more than an intellect of a "bar of soap". Although I couldn't speak for myself, just what I've been told by strangers and close friends. So I suppose it depends, to me it isn't just to "fit in" more so just expression, not much influence. I went to my friends asking them about it, Before I was against the idea, but I'm reconsidering so.

• Yeah I mean you should try most things to gain an opinion on them so go for it. I don't hate my scars but they annoy me because they are still there after five years and I can still get piercings in a few of them. Probably won't ever go away. Whatever you want really, life is about trying new things.

• For men or women - Just like tattoos, some people look good with them, others don't and the acceptable number and location of piercings depends on the person. But I don't think anyone should make their face a pincushion. That's my only rule with piercings. Another thing is that some jobs might not want you to wear certain piercings, so that's another thing to keep in mind.

• For the most part, yes. A piercing gives a person a lot of opportunity for personal expression through appearance. What I don't so much care for is someone who has as much metal as flesh on their face, but I wouldn't count it as a deal breaker either...

• mostly depends on how the guy looks overall, like if he's cute anyway I wouldn't mind, but for the most part I don't think I like them all that much on guys.

however tattoos are super sexyy!

• I don't really like piercings on girls or guys its just unnatural, but I think that piercings are better than tattoos because they are (i'm assuming) easier to undo. I have neither tattoos or piercings. I have never understood why people would put holes in themselves or why people are racist and yet they insist on permanatly coloring their skin, but I try not to push my views on others and live by the philosophy "to each his own"

• You have a lot to learn then. Indeed "to each his own" which is tattooed on my back in latin, which is by cicero. Cultural concept. Self expression. Pride. Just understand anyone who identifies someone as "different" is "racist". The concept is based on everyone being the same,and all have the same abilities etc. It is really just discrimination against anyone who tries to be different.

• that makes since. I supose in reality its like wearing your favorite t shirt every day...but its more sanitary...I still don't think I could ever get a tattoo or piercing becuase I cange my mind a lot...

• Maybe, maybe not, not everyone has to do it, or like it. The concept behind being different and unequal in appearance,looks, etc.

• This may be a cliche but it depends on the guy. For the most part I do like them on guys, eyebrow piercings being the hottest. I love tattoos though (just had to throw that in there.)

• I think it depends, some things just don't look good on certain people (men or woman) in my opinion lol. But in general yes I personally do like them, however everyone has a different preference and some women just don't like them at all. I have always liked piercings if they can pull it off & I wish I had the balls to get something pierced hahaha, I'm too scared:(

• From my female friend on what she told me, it doesn't hurt as bad as you may think. Tattoos aren't to bad either from my personal experience, so I guess it all depends heh :)

• I'm sure it isn't that bad but I'm chicken, if I hadn't had my ears done when I was too young to know what's going on they probably wouldn't be lmfao. I am willing to go zip line, sky dive or bungee jump but getting a flu shot I'll cry and just thinking about piercing something on myself makes me nervous hahahaha.

• Haha that's cute.

• Ear piercings are okay but other than that I don't really like eyebrow or lip rings. I'm a fan of tattoos though unless they're all over your body.

• well I don't know if ears count but I like some studs (2 tops) other than that I hate the nose and lips but eyebrow can be hot... depends on the guy and his personality really :) hope I helped!

• Mind explaining what you mean about depending on his personality?

• right.. I know guys that are not the "bad boy" type but have the piercings.. haha

• Eyebrow piercing is hot, don't like much else though

• No ! When I see a man with piercing/s I feel like he is a playboy . I don't feel like he is serious at all !

• Haha, that's kinda funny cause that'd be like my own little paradox xD

• It really depends on the guy. If he's hot, he's going t make the piercings look hot. I prefer eyebrow piercing over other piercings.

• Personally no but if I liked him a lot and he really wanted to get one, well it's his body.

• Yes! Yum lol eyebrow, lip, or one ear pierced..

• i love lip piercings and brow piercings.

• Not a fan of piercings on guys. if he wants to have his ears, fine, but other than that no

• I really like snakebites and ear studs, but it depends on the guy really

• i only really like eyebrow or lip rings

• no because they get in the way when you kiss! and most of the time they just look retarded

• yes :D

• Yes! Especially eyebrow piercings. (:

• I've been more into emoish rocker guys but I hate tattoos and don't really like piercings yet I'm still attracted(well more attracted to guys without tatts-well I wouldn't know he has one if its hidden)..I probably wouldn't date them though caz I will never get a tat or piercing and they tend to go for girls with that plus I don't know if he's a Christian...but usually I'm atttracted to guys with eye brow and lip piering sometimes nose ring but not bull like..sometimes tongue piercing but I wouldn't want a boyfriend with that...I wouldn't marry a guy with a tat or piercing so why lead them on with dating?well maybe jus for fun since I'm young

• Lol, just cause they go to a church every weekend and play dress up, doesn't mean they're going to act like christians. You sound really confused and unsure of everything. "Dating for fun"? Yes, how "christian" of you. I just love hypocrites and liars. go choke on your 'holy book'.

• Deuteronomy 22:21

she shall be brought to the door of her father's house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done a disgraceful thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father's house. You must purge the evil from among you.

Still want to have fun with guys even if it isn't serious? I can say that Jesus isn't the christ for many reasons suggested by the Old testament. But I doubt you have knowledge of the old laws,and why Jesus isn't a "messiah".

• I said maybe and I've never even kissed a guy this is all hypothecially

• No.

I can't help but to associate piercings and tattoos to danger, ignorance and bad manners.

I think they just represent an aggression against one's own body, they don't look "hot" to me at all.

• Ignorance of what exactly? Perhaps it is associated with danger, but from what perspective are we looking at this in, a religious one? Perhaps it is "aggression", perhaps not, but tell me where the motive is to do self harm. you want to know what aggression towards one's body is? Emo cutting things because of a feeling. Not everyone gets piercings/tattoos out of "anger" towards themselves. Different motives. One is for art/expression, the other is out of self hate/mental issue.

• I don't lik them tbh

• Keep it modest--like an eyebrow and a tongue or lip piercing, but don't get so much pierced that your face flies off if a strong magnet's nearby.

• Yeah I was only really considering 2 piercings, one on my eye brow and the other on my lip. I had no intent to get hundreds.

• More from Girls
    3

What Guys Said 3

• Get em' for you bro don't worry about what others think. There will always be people who discriminate but there will always be people who accept you as well. If you like girls with piercings and you want piercings of your own then you will attract those girls simply because of that common ground.

I have both ears pierced and stretched to 0g goal size is one inch. Double eyebrow on my right brow, and my septum. I'm going to get snake bites, center bottom lip, and bridge. Then my piercings are done and I'll start on tattoos.

Body nods are becoming so popular that in the next few years I believe they will be widely accepted, many people already do and many people of both genders find body nods attractive.

• just get piercing man don't ask for advice cause half the f***ing answers are yes and half the answers are no. watch. by the way I think this piercing is badass. link

• Lol if someone told me not to get a tattoo, and I wanted to get one, I'd get one anyways cause I wanted to. same thought process applies here,its more so testing the waters to know what to expect. :)

• the only people that should have piercings are girls and only in the ears

• Lol, why should they have any kind of piercings? :) in fact lets get rid of any kind of revealing clothes, lets have women wearing nun suits and men in monk robes..

• now lets not go that far