Why do most men label women who wear makeup as prostitutes?

They all say that they want women to be "natural", however they are the ones who most likely fantasize about Megan Fox and all of those supermodels who wear make up every night. It's sort of ironic because some girls who don't tend to wear makeup are the ones who have more than 3 boyfriends in less than a month. Does anyone else observe the same thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Megan Fox is attractive, but she is no goddess when you take away the makeup and airbrushing. Take a look at this photo:

link

Personally, I think she's good looking, but I feel there are equally good looking or better girls on the street I pass by each day. She has a non-stop media campaign telling people how hot she is, while everyday girls are ignored.

Moving on, I do like either a natural or minimal makeup look. Excessive makeup just isn't fun to kiss, plus there are going to be times when a man sees a girl without makeup. Do you think we expect you to be perfect all the time? That is an unreasonable expectation you place on yourself, not one that men place on you.

I see no correlation between the amount of makeup and the number of boyfriends a girl has had. There are far greater factors at play here in which makeup doesn't even come close to being the primary decider. A girl can wear makeup, just don't overdo it.

• Megan may not be a goddess when you take away the makeup, however she is still considered one of the hottest women alive as long as she is seen with the makeup. I just hate how most men who see women wearing makeup automatically think they are easy whereas, most men have to get to know a girl who doesn't wear makeup to eventually label her as an easy girl.

• True. Thanks for answering my question

• You're most welcome. If you thought it was really helpful, I would ask that you consider it for best answer consideration. Thank you and I hope you found it enlightening.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't label women with makeup as prostitutes. I know plenty of great, sweet, nice girls who wear makeup, and are not labeled as prostitutes.

• Where are you getting that most men want women to be natural? I would prefer a woman wear a small amount of makeup and a little bit more when something special comes up.

• Most men that I've encountered seem to have that opinion

• most men are annoyed by the amount of mental energy women put into hair/makeup/clothes. the men you are talking to probably mean (but do not know they mean) that they would rather you look like you do while wearing makeup but that you never talk about it or draw focus to it.

• I see

• I don't have any use for any of those celebrities and that certainly includes Megan Fox...nor do I label females who wear makeup as whores..I might not be willing to date a female that wears makeup or at least a lot of makeup...I would only ask that they limit makeup to eyes, eyebrows and lips...(:

What Girls Said 3

• lol that is pretty extreme. I really don't think most guys label girls who wear makeup as prostitutes, and the ones who do hold that extreme viewpoint tend to have other issues that go along with it. why try to please them?

as long as its well applied and flattering guys are not gonna be turned off that you wear makeup

• Because guys don't give a damn about makeup. This whole anti-makeup attitude is on the internet & considering billions of women wear makeup and manage to get boyfriends or married, it's obviously not that big of an issue

• I agree, but only to a degree. If I see a girl who wears tons (and I mean caked on) of makeup, I suspect she is really insecure and trying to overcompensate for those insecurities. It doesn't mean I think she's a whore, it just means I'm not attracted to that much face paint.

• its all about moderation and accentuating your best features. Looking fake is bad but a little shimmer never hurt anyone..