Girls, men with a receiding hairline are less attractive?

i can understand guys in their 30's up not been as attractive but guys from 20 to 29 not been attractve is true when they have a recieding hairline?

Most Helpful Girl

• They don't have to be unattractive. Its all about how they feel about it, and how they deal with it. If they don't let it hurt self confidence, and they don't let it change the way they act. They can be the same as a guy with a full head of hair.

If it bothers him that much and he would look good with it he could always shave his head. Some guys look really, really good like that. But I'm a sucker for extremely short hair on guys :)

• i don't worry anymore bcoz I'm going to get a hair transplant when I'm 25 or 26 but my dad still has hair and he's 53 so maybe I'm worrying bout nothing.

head of hair would be nice tho. :)

• it happens to young guys sometimes. My brothers hair is thinning and he is 21. He got the odd gene of that, most of the men in my family didn't bald till they were 40+. That's good that you don't worry about it anymore.:)

What Girls Said 4

• I won't say that guys with a receding hair line is less attractive,its all about someones preference.Some people could care less I their significant other has hair or doesn't.There is no difinitive answer to this question. :)

• ...well yes, they are less attractive, but it doesn't mean they're totally unattractive. if a girl had a receding hairline, she wouldn't be as attractive, would she?

• well from a purely ''good genes/bad genes'' point-yes,a receding hairline is a sign of poor genes,so,going by logic-yes,they're less attractive. but,if any of the people I crush on started losing hair-i would not give a crap.

• I mean if you have a receding hairline and you have a great personality, great intelligence, super great humor, you're successful and set, and you have a fit body with a super handsome face you shouldn't have any girls turning you down I'm sure. With that being said my brother has a receding hairline and he's married with 3 kids (married at 20 he's 30 now) and also I know a few of my husband's friends are bald or receding hairlines and they're all married with a bunch of kids... just saying it can happen and it does

What Guys Said 0