Do attractive people attract other attractive people?

I've read and seen that attractive and high status people tend to associate and hang out with other people on their level. All the people I hang out with are pretty good looking and popular, dies that mean I could be good looking and high status too? Mind you these are people that practically beg me to hang out with them. I'm not trying to brag or anything, I just want to know the truth and see if I've had a warped view of myself all my life.

Most Helpful Girl

• I saw a TV program once about how people tend to date and make friends which those with 2 point of their attractiveness on the 1-10 scale(but they used a scientic method to graph people's faces the the more symmetrical the face the more attractive) they didn't take into account hair or clothing but I still think it's quite true. I think I'm probably a 7 then if I get dressed up higher, but when I really think about it I don't have unattractive friends, I just don't. I don't seek out only attractive friends and I don't stay away from people who may not be as attractive as I am. But I do have to say that I have had less attractive friends before and when it was 5 girls getting ready to go out all together the less attractive girl would get very upset and self conscience around us and mope and complain about her looks. So in the end these two girls stop hanging out with us because they felt less attractive around us. We didn't care what they looked like, we liked them as people but they felt awkward.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes. If majority the people you attract as friends and date are good looking and popular then most likely you are too. Good looking people attract other good looking ppl

• Thank you, first answer relevant to the queston!

• It depends on a lot of different situations that the 3000 characters G.A.G answer box doesn't always me to explain.

• Yes I think so in most cases.

• Well, some attractive people do get a lot of attention. Do they attract other attractive ppl? As in tend to associate only with other attractive people like themselves. Well not really.

It depends on who the person is, like if they are in a clique and only hang out with certain kind of people to keep up their reputation and public image. That could be the issue, but

Overall, I'm sure many attractive people hang out/make friends with a wide range of ppl.

fun, outgoing, smart, athletic, nice, etc. And not judgmental on looks.

Becuz someone's attractive doesn't mean the people they hang out with are also attractive.

Look at Beyonce and Jay-Z. LOL.

• Everyone is beautiful :)

What Guys Said 2

• > Do attractive people attract other attractive people?

But they don't have to say it five times fast

• The best way I've found to get girls is to goto a concert and put a hundred dollar bill at the end of a fishing line.

Works every time.