Thick legs

I have thick legs because I'm a runner, but a lot of people (both girls and guys) make fun of my legs for being so thick. I'm very skinny everywhere... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been known to be quite superficial, but the answer (I will speak for ALL guys) is NO.

Seriously, I'm not saying this to make you feel better, it's just a knee jerk reaction, guys know what I'm talking about.

Girl = runner = fit = hot. This is how guys think. We also think about your emotional side too.

And for all the people that make fun of you, think about why they do it? They see it as a way to bring your status down while simultaneously lifting theirs. So basically they know you're a person of value, they're just hating to bring you down a peg, cos they're jealous.

Hope this helps

Oh yeh and I can't preach this enough. 'All girls are beautiful, in their own way.'