Girls who paint their toes, how do you feel if a guy finds them very attractive?

I’m a guy with a fascination for girls’ feet and toes, finding many to be beautiful and sexy. I’ve read many questions from similar guys on this site, and answers from girls. I see a real pattern, a paradox I don’t get. Girls will trim and paint their toenails, wear cute toe rings and ankle bracelets, and then put their beautiful feet and sexy toes on display in public, such as in flip flops. Many guys who see them think “Wow, sweet, hot, they look delicious, I’d love to sniff them, suck their toes,” etc. But if girls realize that some guys have these thoughts, they’re disgusted, grossed out, and label the guys as sickos and perverts. So then, why do girls even bother to adorn their feet and toes? Don’t they WANT guys to think their feet and toes as beautiful and desire them along with the rest of their womanliness? Yet girls seem to find it offensive if a guy wanted to give their feet and toes some love and attention, and he might even enjoy how they smell after a long day on display in, say flip flops. That’s the paradox. Girls show off their feet and toes, many guys drool, but then they condemn the guys for being attracted to their feet and toes. All I can figure is that most girls think their feet are disgusting and stinky, and it would be unthinkable to even consider that maybe they’re really not. Please don’t take this as stereotyping, as not all girls fit this pattern. I just want to depict an observable pattern.

If a girl's feet and toes turn a guy on, but it doesn't do anything like that for her, then does this automatically make him a pervert? Can't it be a pleasurable part of the relationship that both can be comfortable with?

Most Helpful Girl

• if the girl has any confidence issues with her feet/tos/legs, then she might not give in so easily. Now, why would they adorn and display those parts? Maybe the weather, the fashion, lifestlye, but that doesn't mean they will want to make their feet your target.

What Girls Said 3

• So guys like smelly dirty sweaty feet, because that's exactly what flipflops do to feet after a long days wear without washing them.

• I know it's very hard for most girls to believe, but many guys who find a girl's feet and toes to look beautiful think that they might smell sexy too, even as you describe them, sweaty and dirty, etc. out of flip flops, heels, or whatever. Personally, I've found this to be true. The smell is all part of a girl's essence. Guys seem to understand this, but girls seem to be embarassed about their feet and how they smell even if a guy says "I like it."

• I don't like dirty feet, but I like them sweaty. I love when a girl takes her shoes and socks off after walking in them for a long time. Such feet are extremely appealing and suckable.

• Well, not dirty.

• You like what you like...nothing wrong with whatever part of the female you like! Yep, want my feet to look sexy! I'd rather have a foot rub than a lick, but watching my guy get off on any part of me gets me going!

• I love that. I don't think its sick at all. My boyfriend used to lick and suck my toes, he loved that. aCtually I had two of my bfs who loved me do that. I think its an expression of love. So I like it. you get my vote!

• The girlfriend I had last summer had gorgeous feet and toes and painted her toenails hot orange, wore toe rings, etc. Very nice. She always wore an old pair of leather Rainbow flips which were very cute on her feet too. I liked to give her feet and toes some love after a long day, and I really liked the smell her feet and her Rainbows made together, kinda strong, but a turn-on smell nevertheless. She felt that her feet were gross, especially when smelly, and I couldn't convince her otherwise.

• Well I think maybe start off softly, like you can say she can wash her feet first if she wants. I usually also felt like if I had been stepping around on the floor whether there's dirt on my my feet, so I also told my boyfriend they might be dirty, but he said he didn't mind. I really enjoy having my toes sucked, feels so good. :)

• I was lucky to date women that loved her toes licked. I think a lot of men enjoy licking their gf's feet, it's a very common thing.

What Guys Said 0