Guys, do you dress to impress your crush?

Do guys dress to impress their crush if there is a possibility of seeing them somewhere? For example, you usually wear really nerdy glasses, but if you are going to see someone that you want to impress because you like them you don't wear the glasses. I know this is a weird example, but it could be anything to make yourself appear more attractive.

Most Helpful Guy

• i generally wear the same types of clothes regardless of whether I'm trying to impress someone or not. the only thing I might alter is I might pay more attention to my hair and the way I smell.

What Guys Said 4

• If I'm sure that my crush is going to be somewhere that I'm going, I usually coat my face with cod liver oil, and rub rancid jelly on my palms and the soles of my feet. My clothes always reek of the stench of aged moth balls, so I soak them in winged eel fingerling grease the night before I'm going to see her. I fill my mouth with gormet jelly beans just before arriving, and always bring a plate of stale nachos and mashed potato dip so we can eat.

• What the heck?

• I know what you mean. It involves a lot of preparation, but I was always taught to put my best foot forward (coated with rancid jelly, of course)

• Your answers are just getting better and better. I love it!

• Yeah I definitely dress nicer if I would be seeing a crush or even just going out to meet women. Normally I don't really care that much about my appearance. So in these cases I usually put on a nicer shirt and put gel in my hair.

• its weird because it'd be like trying to change yourself just for a girl, I wear glasses, but a lot of people like the way they look, in fact I got approached by a girl when I had them on... I can see without them...but, if you asked to me read something about 10 feet away, it would look blurry, that's why I need them for driving... though I had dressed up for someone who I was interested in, I wound up losing interest in her, and instead that same day a girl approached me, so even though I abandoned the original thought, something new came about, just because I dressed nice for my crush one day

• Cool

• Haha, I dk all the "hook" words and phrases I just knew that was one of them

• OMG! I can't believe the above conversation exists! ROFL

• no...

What Girls Said 1

• Good question, I think they do, I mean, everyone wants to look nice to impress their crush whether its a guy or a girl. He wouldn't want to look like a scruff infront of her would he lol.