Guys, what lip color is the best on girls?

A red

B dark pink

C light pink

D nude/beige

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on skin tone for sure, also time of day. I'm probably more into red shades then pink shades, if you don't want red in the day, I'd maybe go gloss ... BUT ... if pink is natural on you it might look good.

What Guys Said 11

• Pink and make sure your bra and panties is the same matching tone as well.

• It's not something I pay big attention to.. as long as it looks good to you, it's alright..

Light pink is probably the "safest" bet because it doesn't stand out too much.. but it's not the only good option, red is also good along with normal or tan skin tone... probably the only reason some guys hate red lipstick is because they've seen very pale chicks wearing it.. and that looks creepy for sure!

If you won't resemble Nicki Minaj after putting on your lipstick - then you've done it just fine!

• Whatever color her lips actually are. I don't like clowns

• None, just keep it natural.

• It has to do with a girl's skin tone.

• i never pay atention to that

• really though? lol

• Guys pay attention to way less features of a woman's/girl's body than women do.

• @Cuddle_Muffin

Guys sort of do, but they don't actually put any thought into it. A shade of lipstick might actually attract a guy to a girl more, but many times he's not actually thinking about that. He just knows that she looks good, but doesn't really ask himself why he thinks this.

• light pink

• none of those

• Always red.

• Red, but only because it' my favorite color. Stewie from Family Guy once said that a girl wearing red lipstick is an "attention seeking Jezebel". Whether you choose to believe that...is up to you!

• Normal or a faint red / pink. Nothing to overpowering. But I guess it would depend on if said girl can pull off more vibrant colors like hot pink?

What Girls Said 5

• I bet most people will say light pink..or pink in general.

Some may say red.

I will say none of the above.

• my boyfriend likes red but I hate it on me, I go with a nude lip lol

• i didn't know they had colors other than red, dark pink and light pink

• I like my lips nude...oh...face lips...jk. I like nude & pretty pink on mine. :) Light & soft.

• Nude and light pink (if she has light to medium skin) and a medium pink or mauve if she's tan to dark. I'm sorry but I wish the bold lip trend would die. It looks horrible.