Is a freckle on my lip ugly or cute,?

Okay so I have one freckle on my upper lip. Its mot really that noticable unless you like stare at my lipss but I don't know how people think its ugly or cute,?(:

Most Helpful Girl

• i have one on my nipple, and I think that's worse. So your's is fine, don't worry about it :)

What Guys Said 4

• There are worse things. I don't think it has to be either one. Cindy Crawford had a mole on her lip and she was one of the most recognizable supermodels of the 80s, 90s and is still pretty well known to this day. So, as far as I'm concerned you shouldn't have to worry about it.

You'll be fine.

• Not a big deal.

• certainly not ugly..maybe cute or maybe hot..certainly unique and guys like that stuff...(:

• Post a pic of your freckle on that's on your lip.

What Girls Said 7

• Moles can look sexy if their in the right place. That's pretty you have it on you're lip. I have one on my eyebrow and some on my a!

• I'd think it would be adorable, but that's just my opinion. I have a freckle on my nose, and some bunches of smaller ones on my cheekbones that aren't as noticeable.

• There's a Spanish song about a woman with a freckle by her lip.. so I doubt it's bad. ;)

• I have a little freckle on my lower lip, honestly no one has ever commented on it.

• I have one on my lip too ;)

• cute and very pretty <3

• i had a mole right in the center of my lip. I had it removed at 14. I didn't like it. it depends on how noticable it is and its size along with if you dislike it or not