When you pass by a cute guy?

What do you do?

(this has been asked before, but I find this topic to be fascinating)

Most Helpful Girl

• I quickly look down and bite my lip to hide my smile. I don't want him to think I'm interested. I try to go unnoticed but it doesn't work. Something embarrassing always happens. Haha :(

• This is pretty much what I think almost all women do, but mostly unconsciously; and most don't want to admit that they do what you wrote

• lol Know the feeling!

• Liz, I'm very much betting on that he's one of the 1% of the male population that knows about signals from women ;) However, he could have approach anxiety so chat him up if you see him again :)

What Girls Said 16

• Keep walking.

I see cute guys everyday, nothing new.

• Usually I'll look down or at my phone or anywhere else. I'm one of those...

But the last time... I'm not sure what happened.

I was walking to class at college with my friend and there was a cute guy walking the opposite way. I made eye contact. Heck, I even smiled a little. I stood in a nearby entryway talking to my friend and he actually came back, and saw me and just kind of walked happily by, kind of staring at me smiling-ish.

That's never happened before, but I kind of want to go the same way next time I have class and see if I can find him. :3

• I look at him and try to make eye contact. If he looks back I smile and glance away and look up again to see if he is still looking at me. :) This definitely has helped get guys to approach me!

• When I pass by a cute guy I look at him and then he looks at me I look into his eyes and smile a little :)

• Heyhey... guess your one of the super confident ones :) Well, off to sleep now - my last post her but looking forward to reading more tomorrow

• Sometimes I make eye contact briefly;sometimes I look straight ahead. I love when we both smile (if that happens)! =)

• Well, I usually glance at him then after I pass him I usually smirk a little...a couple of times I have even turned around for another glance ha ha :)

• Thanks for that awesome answer; this goes with what I've observed for the past few months

• When I pass a cute guy, I basically pass him, why do people think that the more beautiful one seems, the better they will be, not neccessarily, I just watch some people and firgure them out and if I find something deep, I will conversate.

• Smile big. Blush. Meet eyes. Then secretly wish he says something or that magically my voice comes back haha.

• Meet eyes and then you would look away? Am I right in that regard ? ...that seems to have been my experience

• I look at him unthinkingly.

If he notices, then all the better.

• In the hallway I don't wear my glasses so everything is blurry. So if I see a cute guy walk by I have to do a double take to get a good look at him. I don't flirt or anything I just check him out and kinda smirk to myself xD

• I look right at him & say "Hi! how are you?"

• flirt with my eyes and smile to him IF I am in a good mood if I am not I wouldn't even see him

• Wait ... how do you flirt with your eyes ?

• no not the sunglasses I don't even use suglasses I am talking about the sexy eye look you nkow

• If that has ever happened then I've missed it ... always. Along with 99,99% of the guys on the planet :)

• look at him, if we're walking past each other I'll make eye contact and maybe smile depending on my confidence at that moment!

if he can't see me, I'll just stare haha

• For how long would your eye contact last ?

• weell if I'm feeling shy then I'll look away quite quickly. If not then maybe for like 4 seconds then look away. If I'm really attracted to this guy then I'll probably look till he walks past! I always find it curious that guys never seem to look away first. ever. do you know why that is? haha

• Well, seems like you get your load of confident guys :) I am confident and I hold gazes from girls until they look away; but I almost always get shy girls that quickly look away - so for me, it isn't an eye contact, it's just a glance. Surprisingly many women seem to think that it qualifies as an eye contact and that men should notice it as an approach signal!

• I will glance at him when he isn't looking, think to myself, "DAMNNNN!" and smile.

• "when he isn't looking" ...and I think we have a winner :) I think this is what majority of girls do; and glad to see it on pape ...eeerrr, computer screen.

• Wow. And we think that only us "guys" do this in a similar situation.

• Ignore him because I am not ready to be rejected.

• I start drooling.

What Guys Said 1

• To put a twist... like they do in ABC's "What would you do?"... now change the situation where the guy is not the same age as you. He looks much older but pleasant and charming enough. What would you do then.