Do you have to be tall to be considered attractive?

The question box states it all. Does a guy have to be tall to be considered attractive? Or to be considered super hot?

Currently I'm not short, I'm 6'21/2 but sometimes in certain crowds I feel short. So, I'm kinda thinking of increasing my height by 3 inches with a surgery lol. There few reason that are making me reconsider it. 1st the downtime is about 8 month + recovery depends on a person 2nd it costs about 50k.

Most Helpful Girl

• No! I met some fine guys at work today and they were all short. I'd say they were no taller than 5'9 at the most (probably around 5'6-5'9) and all the girls at work thought they were cute. So you really don't have to be super tall to be super hot. Because guys came in who were even taller than them but no one thought they were hot so we didn't talk about them.

btw you are 6'2.5 stfu. there are midgets out there in the world and your insecure because you're not the tallest guy in the world?

What Girls Said 10

• no you don't need to be tall to be considered hot. the hottest guy I know is 5'7"...he's smokin'! (in my opinion.lol.) I'd steer clear of unecessary/elective surgery if I was you, the toll it takes on your body is just not worth it. this sort of procedure is major surgery and honestly, I doubt it would be easy to find a surgeon who would do such a procedure on someone your size.

• lolwut you're so tall. And no, you don't have to be tall to be hot. I think Zac Efron's only 5'8 but a lot of people still think he's hot.

• You. are. crazy.

Your height is lovely and an extra few inches would not be worth all that. I'm 5'10" and I still think you're a giant. lol

• for me it's a plus when someone is tall..! but I know so many guys that are attractive an much shorter than you are...! your heigt is perfect..seriously! don't change it..:)

• You don't have to be tall to be considered attractive! I know plenty of short guys who are attractive. You're not short though. And that surgery! Don't they have to break your bones and stuff!? I'd stay the way you are. 6'2 1/2" is a good height.

• No. There are plenty of short guys that are attractive. And you don't sound very short.

• majority of girls prefer tall guys but you can still be attractive and be shorter

• you're not short! you're really tall!

and you're like way taller than me. I'm 5'1". your height sounds perfect. :D

well height isn't important, at least not for me. as long as the guy is taller than me, I'm OK. and I'm pretty easy to please since I'm really short and almost everyone is taller than me. ha ha :D

• No. But it is really sexy. The guy I like is 6'2 and I'm 5'7, and I have to go on my toes to kiss him.

• Absolutely not!

What Guys Said 4

• Very very original question here. Did you happen to come up with it all by yourself or did you have a team of "outside the box thinkers" come together to brainstorm? If you get an operation to have your head cut off then reattached you will gain some height. Good luck to you and keep the great questions coming you free-thinker you.

• Noooo I'm 6'5 its not as fun as it sounds.

• no of course not

• nope. my buddy is like 5'8" MAYBE and he pulls in chicks all the time. hate that bastard