Anyone else hate flowy tops on girls? or is it just me?

First, 9 times out of ten I feel like the girl is trying to make people she isn't fat(whether she looks good in it or not) and it immediately makes me think she's insecure about herself. It then is usually paired with leggings or something, and to me it makes the girl look kinda...weird. Even if it's on a girl who can pull it off, it never looks right. Am I crazy?

ALSO, girls, is there anything you hate seeing guys wear?
And it's not like I hate these things because they hide curves, I mean, I love it when a girl wears a lovely dress or something, it's just these weird half-rags are...ugh.
and evidently, it is just me. lol.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Are you talking about the partially see through lace shirts? I think those are cute. They don't really flaunt curves but they don't necessarily hide them either.

• :o

i love flowy tops... they're so comfy. and personally, I think they look really nice on us girls. different stroke for different folks I guess.

i hate it when guys wear t-shirts with super short sleeves. makes me think they borrowed a girl's shirt or something. looks awful imo.

• And I hate mugs! Like, why can't you just drink out of a regular cup?

• lmfao :p

i mean, I can get by. I used to be a lot worse with them, but now, it's just really loud barks that make me jump.

• Check out my profile. Tell me how scary my old dog Juno looks. =P

• I don't like them... I've got bigger chest circumference, broad shoulders, smaller waist, bigger hips, making me look "pregnant" in those.. LOL! And I don't like seeing these (not all, just some) with leggings too, it looks like a fashion disaster.

For guys, either you wear a long or short sleeved or sleeveless, no no to cup sleeves... it looks 200% weird.

• I don't like them...

I hate broad shoulders and a generally wide athletic build and a small chest size.

I always wear boxy unisex t-shirts instead...

• They are just very comfortable to wear.

I don't think that every girl's aim is to attract a guy's attention with her curves. Sometimes we just want to enjoy ourselves so we let guys look at other chicks (who are craving for attention and wear mini-skirts, high heels and tight dresses)

:]

• i don't like them. I have a curvy frame and I have big boobs, a little waist, and big hips/ass/thighs and so when I wear these shirts they hide my waist and are not very flattering. I also think they are kind of ugly.

• Sometimes you just want something comfortable and don't care if the top doesn't give guys a good look at your t*ts.

• It's totally not about sex appeal, it's about what a girl looks like honestly. baggy t-shirt is better than those. I mean, is there something girls hate it when guys wear?

• Too much cologne. It smells bad. But then, so does not showering. Oddly, some guys try to combine these two noxious odors and it is a fail-fail.

• i love them. they are cute and bohemian. especially the ipex print kind (google it)

What Guys Said 5

• I love flowy tops on women... especially when a girl has all the reason to show off her curves, but chooses not to. It's really sexy but still modest...

• If they're the ones like this link

Yes, absolutely. It hides all the curves.

• Depends on the style, but usually yes. They certainly don't compliment the natural body shape. lol yeah, they remind me of rags hanging off of them or something, just a bunch of baggy fabric. And makes them look older. T shirts, button downs, plaid, etc are best.

• we're all different, personally they're some of

my favorite clothes a girl can wear lol <3

• Some are hot some are not. I guess it depends on their fashion sense and how good she looks in general.