Do guys not find thighs that touch attractive?

The best example I could find is hilary duff... (not enough xper to post link here)

is it not attractive when like the thigh area is a bit thicker? Do you want a girl with space between her legs and thin thighs?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know who the hell printed that whole "thigh gap" thing (I suspect it was Cosmo) but it's pretty much a load of horsesh*t. A very few guys, if any, actually notice or care.

Simple fact of the matter is, most guys like a girl with a nice ass, and most women with nice asses are going to have thicker legs. A thigh gap is much less important than a nice ass, unless you're one of those guys who's into chicks who look like starving Ethiopian boys.

Ergo, stop worrying about it.

• Negative. I have a gap and a great ass

• lol @ insulting naturally thin women and choosing an answer that kisses ass

• Yes you are right bro most guys like a girl with a nice ass, I am also very passionate about thick round ass of girl, but you know, in addition to that if her thick thighs also touch together then that becomes extremely deadly combination for me. Just a glimpse of sexy thighs of a girl which touch together is gonna arouse me like anything...Girls with such thighs and nice ass seem to be real goddesses to me.

What Guys Said 7

• I actually only find thighs attractive when they touch, super skinny ones are not hot to me.

• I like generally more slim then curvy girls but don't particularly notice whether thighs touch or not. I notice the outside silhouette more.

• As long as there isn't cellulight then you are Gucci.

• It doesn't matter really. It depends on the girl and her particular thighs

• i find them attractive. I love thick thighs

• yes, they are attractive.

• I think that if she's going to have this, she should at least have a nice butt or a nice set of boobs. She PROBABLY won't have long legs so that's a downer but if she's going to have touching thighs, I would hope that she has the other two (one, if not both). Touching thighs just means she works out and is toned and or all of her weight winds up in her thighs for some reason. It can be sexy but..not a preference by me

What Girls Said 5

• I think it all boils down to ones preference.

• I don't think they are that specific, I mean some girls are hot and have it , some are hot and have a big gap...

So it's more about looking proportional and hot...

• Guys on here are very anti-thin and anti-athletic; if you're thin or athletic, prepare to be offended by answers

The guys on here hate girls with gaps between their thighs actually

link

link

Yet, the average dude drools over VS models

In reality, guys don't pay that much attention to thighs and whether they touch or not

If you have thunder thighs and they rub together cause they're fat, it's unattractive and ugly. Fat is ugly

Boohoo, thin people feel insulted on here also

• Another excellent generalization My Dear...since you are phobic about me using your .."name"..? I will comment to YOU...I love skinny girls and when their thighs do not touch it is a particular turn on to me...I am not a complete heel tho...I do not want anyone associated with me to do anything unhealthy to make themselves into an image for me...or even do anything to themselves...er...guess we won't go there? ..o.O

• I mean, if you're the standard image of what society portrays and claims to be beautiful, why are you looking for validation on a website?

• Who said I'm looking for validation? I'm simply repeating what's been said and it's obvious why you commented that on my answer, cause you prefer fat thighs

• Merlyn Monroe's thighs touched and she was a gorgeous sensual Icon with an attractive curvy body that still makes guys drool...something to think about ;)

• i think having a big gap looks gross. I have thick thighs and a big ass and guys seem to like them

• Yes you are right most guys like a girl with a nice ass, I am also very passionate about thick round ass of girl. In addition to that if her thick thighs also touch together then that becomes extremely deadly combination for me. Just a glimpse of sexy thighs of a girl which touch together is gonna arouse me like anything...Girls with such thighs and nice ass seem to be real goddesses to me.

Read more at link