Guys, do you really care about arm hair?

Guys, do you notice/care about arm hair on a girl?

I have a bit of arm hair, to me it seems like a lot but it isn't. I'm white but I have darkish skin that tans really easy and nicely, so the hair on my arm is hard to see Because its brown like my hair. If I look at it, I can see it pretty easy but when I look in the mirror I can't see it at all. It's also just fine hair, I don't shave it or anything and is lighter colored than my hair and I don't think anyone else can really see it. And one last thing, it DOES NOT look like thick guy hair.

What do think about arm hair? Do you mind it at all? Tell me what you think.Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't bother me no biggie

What Guys Said 1

• its all good unless it looks like I'm reaching down to a dude's arm when we hold hands

What Girls Said 1

• Don't bother about it sweetie. Mine is translucent and really light because I'm blond but I was born that way so I don't see why you should worry about it more than I do because yours is darker. I think as long as you don't have a thick amount you're all right.