Do guys like maxi dresses on girls?

Like these:

link

link

I know they aren't exactly sexy but do guys think they are pretty?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they can be pretty. I just feel like a lot of them look like a bag over a woman's body. I like the red one, but I'm not a fan of the animal print one. Try one that actually gives your body shape. Maybe like these:

link

link

link

link

link

What Guys Said 17

• They are pretty, but they kind of require a taller, thinner body shape, so not everyone could wear one well.

• Not my fave. Stand a pretty girl in a dress like that and her twin sister in jean shorts; and my attention is gonna be on the girl on the jeanshorts.

• My girlfriend has several. I actually think they're kind of sexy, in a less revealing sort of way.

• Haha well I think I could pull it off jk but it really depends on the person and your personality remember if you feel confident you will look confident

• We sell that sh*t at Old Navy where I work. Lets just say I've seen it look good and look bad on people. Don't really care for it though.

• It's nice, I like

• I think if they had a slit down the side to allow her to move more and it would show off some leg, then it would look pretty.

• Yeah, they are nice on women.

• not only no -- but HELL no

• No, its like a tube of cloth...

• I like them on girls a lot, I think maxi skirts are better looking on most girls then the dresses, but I think you look great no matter what.

• I love maxi dresses on girls. And I do think they are sexy.

• that's hot I like it!

• Ya it's very pretty if you can pull it off. It's something I can people wearing in a beach town

• Never been a maxi fan...but I like link one and I do not care for link 2

• i think its cute :)

• Yes ! Women look sexy wearing maxi dresses and maxi skirts. I really like those slit maxi skirts that give us a nice peak at the leg. The maxi style is refreshingly feminine, classy presenting a " pretty sexy " vibe.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think guys really like them because there is not a lot of eye candy but I like them because they are fun to wear as long as I can walk in them freely. I had this one dress that was cinched at the bottom so I had to hobble around in it all day which was annoying.

• I like wearing them but know that guys don't like them, but I do like to go commando in them (to escape visible panty lines) so maybe guys would like that?

• These don't look good on anyone who's not super tall...