Girls how do you feel about a mohawk? Sexy or no?

A real one not a faux mohawk. Similar to this one link and do you think it would suit my face structure?

Most Helpful Girl

• nahh, I don't like it. something like this would look better on you:

link

link

link

What Girls Said 18

• I don't really like mohawks like that. I prefer the faux mohawk.

But if you like it, then you should get it. Who cares what other people think.

Also, I cannot really judge hairstyle based on someones facial structure.

It also depends on the person's personality if they can get away with certain hairstyles

or trends. If you feel that haircut is you, then go for!

• I'm not a massive fan.

I've only ever seen it on one guy I was attracted to - and if it wasn't HIM you know - I probably would have found it unattractive.

• Nope don't like it :/

• Mohawk is sexy but not like the one in your link.This one is sexy to me link

• I like mohawks. But the one on the picture in the link was awfull...

THIS is sexy : ) link

• Your link is a faux hawk. And yes, they are way better than mohawks (shaved sides).

• Aha, I did not know they were called that- Thank you.

But yes, faux Hawks are amazingly hot!

• Personally, I think it's unique and different & if you like it and want to do it then you should. You shouldn't go off of what other people like if it deals with something you'd be doing to yourself. lol

help me and answer my question?

• Not hot and now guys color the midde of their head for that look :(

• I don't think I've ever found it attractive on any guy

• No, never have liked them on grown men. Except on little kids, then they are just "cute as a button" NOT sexy.

• sexy on some guys like the guy from glee. and yes the pic is sexy ;)

• I think the faux mohawk is the sexy one.The real one is a no, no!

• It depends who it's on, but generally as a hair style I don't really like them.

• the hawk is sexy.

• lol seriously?

• whoops, I ignored the link in his question, and Yea ladies, that look was kind of repulsive actually. A faux hawk is the way to go, or if you're punk and go giant liberty spikes, that'd have me purring. haha

• I personally think mohawks are not attractive AT ALL.

• not sexy ;)

• I don't like it on guys

• NO

• I don't like that one. You wouldn't look good with that haircut.

What Guys Said 5

• if it's you, go for it. Girls are looking for guys who stay true to themselves, whoever that is. There will always be girls who won't like your appearence and others will love it. Either way, just be you man. That's what counts.

• I have a mohawk now but it's not like the one in the pic, the sides are buzzed but still longish and the actual mohawk part is pretty long so it stands out. If you're going to get one the only advice I can give you is, get some really strong hairgel, and they are a nightmare to gel. What I do now is, I just gelled mine for the first few days then my hair takes the natural shape of it so I don't need to use any hairgel, so now I have this really cool looking rugged mohawk going on. When you first do it you're going to get stared at a lot by people, but I must admit girls do like it when its done right

• Heh, it's a bit nintie's, but ya know to each their own and all.

• people with mohawks are the bottom of the food chain for me, their style doesn't fit the current societal standing

• Really really stupid looking. They sucked in the 80's and they suck now. The one in the link you provided is maybe the most awful haircut I have ever seen on a guy. If I had that I would hide in a closet for 4 months.