Guys do you not like baby doll dresses?

I've heard guys don't like them, is that true.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys don't like the ones that make girls look fat or pregnant when they're not.

For example, Petra Nemcova is a gorgeous model, but in this dress, she looks beyond average:

link

Also, I have no idea who this girl is, but she's really thin but looks huge in this dress:

link

Same goes for the shirts that have this effect. Guys like to be able to see a girl's figure, not have it hiding below all of that fabric.

What Guys Said 3

• I've never been a fan of them. I think a lot of guys would agree that the empire waistband is a terrible fashion choice. Even really thin women look like they're wearing a cafe awning with the way it falls away from the body. Something that cinches closer to the waist is a much more flattering option.

• The girls that can pull it off, we love it on them!

• Well I like them just so that you know. :-]

What Girls Said 2

• I am by far not a fan,

• a guy friend told me he didn't like them because he can't see the girl's shape.