Girls, do you care much about guys hairstyles?

I'm really wondering if you girls care a lot about guys hairstyles or just you want it to be clean and that's it...I'm really curious to know..feel free to say what you want :D

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 16

• The only thing I might care about when it comes to a guys hairstyle is if he needs more time to get it done than I need for my hair... ;)

I like it when a guy keeps it simple and doesn't make a big deal out of it. Whatever if he wears it longer or short...as long as it suits him and it's not bedraggled looking I'm cool with it.

• Cleanliness is important! As long as a guy's hair is clean, I'm less concerned about the style - girls have different preferences. I like when it's long enough to run my fingers through it, but I don't like it much longer because I don't think it's as flattering.

• I prefer clean, eye-length hair for guys. It just makes them look really good like that to me as long as your hair isn't strait. It looks best if your hair is a bit wavy or lightly messy. ;)

• omg hairstyle is a biggy! if you have the wrong one, it can ruin your look.. a great hairstyle is one of the 1st things I notice about a guy, it can majorly add to his attractiveness :)

• I HATE DREADLOCKS.

I'm not really into baldies either but it's not that bad.

& if his hair is longer than mine, there's a problem.

But anything else is fine. :) I like shaggy hair.

• I don't.

Just make sure your hair is clean and I'm good.

• Yeah, of course. A good haircut can make average guys look cute just as a bad haircut can ruin a hot guy's looks.

• For me, a guys hairstyle is the biggest part of what attracts me physically to him. Everyone is different though. A girl who is more attracted to someone's eyes might not care at all about their hair style.

• I like longish hair that's kind of messy.

link .

link

But those are just my favourites. As long as it's clean and not crazy, I'm in :P

• i think hair makes up 90% of a guy's looks.

i prefer the "carefree" look...if you know what I mean.

if he can find a flattering hairstyle, all he then needs to do is not be fat, and dress in well fitted dark jeans and a tee and he's good to go:)

• I just like hair. As long as it looks good.

• as long as it is clean and suits him apart from that it doesn't count as much as face or body.

• I prefer a haircut like this link styled in any way because everything looks sexy with this type of hair cut.

• I care about it a lot. It can make a guy go from hot to not!

Basically I'd want it clean. I'm alright with styles that don't make guys look like anime characters. Not a fan of punk hairstyles but I don't dislike them as much as anime hairstyles.

• i prefer hair over baldness, no beiber cuts that went out of fashion a long time ago

• I think you are confusing the "beiber cut" with the ever so common "surfer boy cut". ;) beiber ruined it didn't he.. :(

• haha I don't like either but yes that's what I was talking about, I don't like the surfer cut unless you are actually a surfer or live near a beach and it went out of style a long time ago and stupidly someone let beiber bring it back

• Right the Beiber cut is more like someone took a bowl, put it in his head and cut everything outside of it. Not even close to legit surfer hair. imo

• Not really. As long as it's nothing too extreme, or bald, or balding.

What Guys Said 1