Thighs too big for skinny jeans?

I've always been insecure about my thighs. They are huge compared to my body. I've always avoided jeans - especially skinny ones. SO here are some pics, what do you guys think? I shouldn't be wearing them? Too big for them? :) thanks :)

link

link

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• Your figure is fine, but skinny jeans are really made for people with no figure and that's probably why they seem problematic for you. Try to pick something that's better suited to someone with curves, rather than a style made for emaciated boney supermodels.

• "skinny jeans are really made for people with no figure and that's probably why they seem problematic for you"

Pretty much this. Give him Best Answer.

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah, like maybe half the population, you aren't built for them, no matter how much you work out or how much weight you lose.

• what in the world? I feel like you must be trolling...she's skinny?!

• Like she says, she has big thighs compared to the rest of her, she'll never look right in skinny jeans. She's not alone in this!

• Love thick thighs. You shouldn't worry

• You don't bad in them at all but skinny jeans are made for girls with no but and no figure.lets just say If I saw you in skinny jeans I wouldnt' turn you down lol

• Stick to yoga pants... guys LOVE them on a hottie such as yourself. Big thighs are where its at. True story...

• There is nothing more sexy than big thighs in jeans, with a smaler body (could not see your pictures)

• You have nothing to worry about

What Girls Said 10

• there is nothing wrong with your legs. You look cute. Try wearing a cute fashionable top to go with your jeans. let the bottom of your blouse show

here are some cute ideas of tops that go with skinny jeans

link

link

link

• People in this question are ridiculous. Don't listen to half these guys answers because they have no clue about clothes apparently. Skinny jeans are NOT just for anorexic type people OR girls built like boys. Skinny jeans are slim cut because they are for people with a shape worth showing off. YOU have a shape worth showing off. Your hips and thighs are sexy. 1. your thighs are NOT too big and 2. having a bit of curve in that region is a turn on for most guys...so accentuating it is GOOD.

The only people who are not going to look good in skinny jeans are very overweight people.,and not to be rude but those people don't look good in a lot of styles anyways.

You look like a size 4...so stop worrying about your thighs and wear some cute skinny jeans. = )

• i agree with Orion...you have a really nice figure which you shouldn't be hiding, its just skinny jeans only look good on pre pubescent teens and emaciated super models with no hips.

• Me and you have seriously the same thighs, I always wear skinny jeans , you got nothing to worry about ,I had insecurities at first with them but I embraced them a lot of people tell me I have a nice body.Not everyone has them ,you should be happy , plus you have skinny legs so you got nothing to worry about.theres people who weight 400 pounds and wear 2pieces common now.

• I think you look nice. However, if you do feel uncomfortable but still want to wear them, try going for boots that go over the top of the jeans rather than sneakers or flats. They help balance out the lower body :) I'm built a lot like you and that always seemed to do the trick for me.

• your thighs are not huge! you have basically the same figure as me...i wear skinnies all the time! they don't look awkward at all~~ as long as you aren't insecure when you wear them, you'll be fine! you just gotta own what you wear :P

• Those are curves, not big thighs.

• I like how you look in it. If I had the same figure I would wear skinnies.

• I think you have great legs!

• I think you have nice legs! I hate skinny jeans though, they're uncomfortable and only look well suited for what the rest said.