Guys: What do you think of girls in blazers?

I love to wear them and own 7. No, not one for each day of the week. I probably wear one 3-4 days a week. So, I was just wondering...What perception do guys have of this key item in my wardrobe?

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I think of link or link Anyway, I think they can look very nice.

1|0
    0|0
    • Why are anonymous? Your answer is great!

• Show All
    • I just thought it was clever you posted photos. I friend request you cause you answer was clear and concise...Idk.

• Ok then. Why did you take pics of yourself in front of your car?

What Guys Said 5

• I love to see a woman in a blazer. It all that other unecessary clothing they wear with the blazer that puts me off; the pants. shirts and bras etc...

2|0
    1|0
  • Suit up?

2|0
    0|0
  • I love a girl in a blazer. Finally! A girl with some style! I'm guesing you're talking about those casual blazers right?

1|0
    0|0
  • Can look very sharp, but I have seen them on very overweight women where it looked bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • What else do you wear with them?

0|0
    0|0
    • A button down or flowy top and jeans or skirt.

• I guess it could work. I'm a big fan of skirts but it's hard to judge the top.

What Girls Said 3

• My boyfriend hates blazers for some reason. I rarely wear them because of him, he said I looked to professional for a casual day but then again he knows nothing about fashion :P

1|0
    0|1
  • Isn't it too hot for wearing blazers? o.o

0|0
    1|0
  • iam not a guy, but I think they look nice paired with something girlie. when I wear one with a shortish skirt (well right above my knee) that is fitted, and heels, guys love it.

1|0
    0|0