The new trends of underwear style for men?

I remember that at one point all men wore were briefs, then it switched to boxers, then it switched to boxer briefs. Now it seems that the new trend (which isn't hugely popular yet) is a male thong. I usually trunks (which are a shorter cut boxer briefs) and briefs. However, my briefs are the tighty whities, lol. They are actually fashionable (which is becoming popular too) from freshpair.com. Now I also have some male thongs but only wear them every now and then.

Ladies what' you opinion on all the new styles for guys to wear? Guys you can comment on your preference too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Boxers please. Or none is always good too...

What Girls Said 2

• boxerbriefs=fav

• I like boxers on men. Everything else in unattractive to me. I mean how can you function with your d*** being suffocated all day? Welp I guess its a guy thing.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't understand why ladies who love a great physique on the male body would not appreciate the male thong, it is very sexist to think only women should wear them. I wear them because it gives great support in the front while it feels like going commando in the rear. Boxer shorts suck, give no support at all, maybe they are OK for guys who have less up front hahaha

• i wear trunks(shorter tighter boxer briefs) when I'm working or if I have to change in the locker room. all the other time I wear mens thongs cause they are amazingly comfortable and supportive!

• I started wearing thongs about ten years ago. I started with briefs then boxers. I was at target I saw some thongs. So I bought some they were OK. Than I found Joe Boxer thongs at K - mart I got rid of the ones from target. Joe Boxer thongs are great. I only wear thongs. My wife does not wear thongs. I just like the way they fit and feel. I some times forget I am wearing them. So if you want comfort and a good fit try Joe Boxer thongs!

• Thongs will become popular maybe for gay men one day but not for str8 men

• Thongs for males are not and will not become popular no matter what you say

• Thongs are not popular. Just because you have a thong fetish, and love asking questions about them, doesn't mean they are the new thing.

• Never said that I have a fetish. I said I wear them sometimes. There's also one douchebag with his little side comment, lol.