Girls, what do you wear under your skirt/dress?

I know this is kind of an overly asked question but I just want to know.

By the way, thanks for all the answers, I really enjoyed them ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess the answer is..."It depends". On the weather, for starters, or what the occasion might be.

Generally,since I really like the feel and look of top shelf, quality sheer hosiery, I'll wear pantyhose or tights over a pair of silky bikini panties. If it's a little on the warmer side, then I'll ditch the pantyhose and either go bare legged or "cheat" by wearing a pair of thigh hi nylon stockings. If the occasion is a little more formal and less risque, then it's hose and panties.Same for at work in the office. If the weather is on the colder side, and woll fabric starts making an appearance, then a slip may come into play, to prevent scratchiness. If I'm dressing for an evening and just looking to shake my tail feathers then It's garters and nylons, and who cares who sees what! That may be the objective!

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 16

• Underwear, BUT sometimes if the skirt is too short (they shrunk in the washer :( noooooo!) or if I feel embarrass and want to be more modest, spandex shorts over them or tights :)

• When being modest, how short is the skirt?

• My fiance, especially strangers, aren't allowed for free peeks~!

• What do you mean?

• Underwear? Lol. Which kind depends on my mood, what happens to be clean, and how much coverage and/or flowiness the skirt or dress has. Generally, the shorter the skirt, the more coverage I like my undies to give, because I like to dress how I want, but I'm not into showing off 'the goods' or making it too easy for things to accidentally get exposed. They're still pretty undies though. I figure if there's a chance they may accidentally be seen, better that I have something nice on that I like, but still covers to my preference. Sometimes I'll wear tights too, especially once the weather starts getting colder.

• I don't mind tights, as long as they don't go past the knee's

• Haha, eh well, I've always been one of the guys. I have a lot of close male friends who don't typically view me as a 'girl' in the same way that they would any other random girl they cross paths with, kind of like a sibling bond. I've heard guys respond to their sisters, 'you're not a GIRL, you're my sister!' haha. Like an off limits WTF kind of thing in regards to anything more than friendship. So as 'one of the guys', I hear everything uncensored, they don't hold back their thoughts around me

• because I'm just another buddy, not thought of as someone totally different from them in the way that they'd behave around most females. It's given me years of insight into how a lot of guys think, their thought patterns and logic, mentalities, so I can kind of objectively step into their shoes when I need to, and use that insight to kind of think like a man. But I'm still very obviously a girl in many ways, despite how my male friends view me, lol. =P

• This is not rocket science. Underwear. Sorry, but I don't understand why this needed to be asked.

• some comfy underpants

link

• panties

• Generally nothing

• When you do though, what are you wearing

• Because I enjoy it and have a good many friends here! It's also fun pissing off moron's

• Then you're a jackass. Blocked

• Underwear and sometimes I wear shorts if they're too short and depending on where I'm going

• i am all thong, all the time

• My usual underwear like with pants

• Spandex shorts

• Panties. If my dress or skirt is too short, I wear my spandex shorts.

• Pantyhose, sometimes thigh highs.

• Rugby spandex!

• Black spandex shorts

• usually nothing.

• Boyshorts or granny panties so nothing gets exposed

What Guys Said 1

• I believe underwear is what's under those darn things. Easy access though.