How sexy in your eyes are jeans jackets?

I am obsessed with Jeans Jackets for men and women.

Whenever I see a girl wearing one she instantly gets hotness bonus points from me.

I have spent 3 weeks looking for one but gave up and ordered from Europe. The shipping will arrive in 2 days :)

Are jeans jackets for men unpopular in North America?

For every 15 girls I see only one man wearing a jeans jacket.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see many guys wearing them. I own one, and wear it quite often cause it goes with everything and I like the whole western/cowgirl look.

What Girls Said 15

• it depends on the guy's style and personality. if it suits him and his overall style and I find his overall style to be sexy,then OK.

otherwise, I don't like them

• Haha, well jean jackets are in fashion over here right now, I think I have 2 and my sister has 3. Guys do wear them too. But if your concerned tbh just wear whatever you like. Trends come and go but everyone has their own personal style.

For me it's not what the guy is wearing but the guy that's wearing it. Inevitably jean jackets will look sexy on a hot guy.

• Jean jackets are really cool, as long as you don't wear it like a denim tuxedo. Make sure whatever pants you're wearing is at LEAST 2 shades darker or lighter than the jean jacket, or else you look like you need to find a time machine back to the 80's.

• Its always a classic so looks good anytime/season

• I think they are pretty sexy BUT

Leather is WAY better than denim Jackets

• I've got a few real leather jackets. They are quite heavy and its a little too early to wear this time of the year but I agree with you. Leather=classy

• i think they could work for either gender. Its more of a staple piece that goes with a more detailed piece of clothing so if you can pull it off go for it and try it out! I love wearing my jean jacket all the time so I try to put it with everything!

• I don't like them

• I like them on girls. For guys, it can either look really good or bad. So, somewhat sexy.

• yes they can look hot

• Depends on what they do for you

• Depends how you wear it, but I think it would look quite hot.

• i personally don't care for them, they remind me of 1980s simple school girl

i much prefer casual black jackets or beige ones, leather ones are nice too and sexy

• I didn't even realize they are out of fashion. Then again, I am from a rural area.

One thing that looks awkward, though, is being too matchy. Wearing a jean jacket of the exact shade of your pants doesn't usually look that good on men or women.

• Eh. Most people I've seen try and pull the jean jacket have failed speculatively.

They are not sexy to me at all.

• not

What Guys Said 7

• The jacket only sets off the miniskirt or the short shorts or the tights or leggings..if THOSE are sexy, the jeans jacket has done its work by directing your attention to the lower extremities!

• please do us all a favor and call them denim jackets

• Not a fan...

• No, in Texas it is not popular at all. If I saw somewhere wear a jean jacket I would laugh.

• i like them, I have one and it cools pretty sweet

• "Are jeans jackets for men unpopular in North America?"

Yes, jean anything (except for actual jeans) are out of style right now in the states.

Jean jackets, jean shorts, etc.

• Sounds like an 80s Latino thing. The guy that did Rico Suave was really into them.